Cameron vs Rockdale

player73

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rockdale/Kirbyville game was a great one coming down to a tight finish. Wildcats driving on the 7 yd line but couldn't score. An exciting ballgame to watch. Just what fans want in a playoff game. My hat is off to Rockdale on the win. Good luck to both Cameron and Rockdale. Hoping that the winner takes home the title to represent Region 3!

Bullied and embarrassed? We had several key players out and nearly scored to tie it up at the buzzer. That was early in the season and our players are healthy and cooking with gas now. Can Rockdale say the same? Which string quarterback ended the game tonight? 2nd or 3rd?

I was at the first Battle of the Bell and have never missed one in over 60 years. I know that all bets are off when these two teams play. But you Tiger fans need to realize two things- it's hard to beat ANY team twice in one year. And the sting those Yoemen felt by coming up short the last game is a huge motivator. coach Rhoades will drive that home all week. We're healthy, Rockdale is iffy. I have been saying the past few weeks, if we had played Rockdale later in the regular season, Yoe wins.

Rockdale has not been on a tear. They've battled countless injuries, a loss and they struggled through one and a half playoff game.

Cameron has blasted past everyone and brought down the offensive juggernaut, Teague. This game will go down as Rocky 3 did. Rockdale won the first battle. Cameron wins the war.

I understand this is a rivalry game but with that said I have watched Yoe twice in the last three weeks and Rockdale last night. IMO Yoe is playing lights out and Rockdale is banged up. When # 14 went out Rockdale was not able to throw as well and let Kirbyville back in the game. This game could have been a 20 point game at half. Hats off to Kirbyville on a much better second half but they were having problems defending the pass. Yoe has just too much going for them right now plus they have the IT FACTOR.

Rockdale has been on a tear defensively they haven't given up anything. Kirbyville put 74 against whitney. tiger D only gave em 20 and less than 100 total yards in the first half. this yoe team is the same it was in October with the same kids. Teague was a pretender.

Congrats to rockdale for making a second straight region championship but looks like they will fall short like they did against Fairfield last year still a great job. Like Cameron told us two weeks ago....the yoemen are a different team cone playoffs and it will take a mistake free ball game just to even have a chance.

Yoe:42

Rock:24