Brock Eagles-3A Div I

bluetopper

The good people in Brock who have fought for the past 4-5 years to get this team into existence?

They've had their kids playing pee-wee and above football since waaaay before then.

This is not unexpected for those folks. They expect to be at Thunderdome. THIS year.

Brock is like Aledo. They expect to win.

The good people in Brock who have fought for the past 4-5 years to get this team into existence?

They've had their kids playing pee-wee and above football since waaaay before then.

This is not unexpected for those folks. They expect to be at Thunderdome. THIS year.

Brock is like Aledo. They expect to win.

Only a handful of schools have that mentality. Most of the schools across the state just hope to win a game.

I have friends from Brock and they all say that winning is expected from the programs. The kids are held to a standard in every aspect of their lives.

They also said it was a huge fight to get football in Brock with most of the old gaurd keeping it from happening. It took some big fundraisers to get it started. Luckily the area has a lot of affluent people to help out.

They will become one of the dominate forces in all the major sports. As said already a bunch of smart kids with a community that will provide them all the tools to excel. The may bring it home this year. I think it is early but who knows.

They have good stock up there. Look at their basketball programs, their volleyball program (that we beat for the championship this year ;))

Great coaches, hard work. That equals great program. Winning breeds winning. It has a long lasting tradition of success, that spills over into the whole athletic program.