gamewatcher63

Mineola vs. Shallowater  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mineola could be on the verge of their first of 3 consecutive State Championships!

[/quote

WHOA THERE BIG FELLA!!!!! The Jackets have to win this game just to have a chance at Jerry World. And the Mustangs are no pushover. I believe that the Jackets have been tested by all of their play-off opponents and are ready, but they still must take it one at a time.

Thanks for ya'lls hospitality for the 2 games at RC. We had a great time.

Mineola could be on the verge of their first of 3 consecutive State Championships!

I bet Mineola won't win their district next yr..WO will be loaded my friend. Actually I'm just messing with ya..Both teams will be very good next season...Congrats on representing the district so well...Best of luck vs Shallowater and maybe yall can pay Yoe back for us in the finals...

Good luck to Minny. I have seen minny play twice this year and shallowater a whopping 0 times. Probably gonna be even odds as neither team is extremely explosive offensively and both teams play D pretty well. I bet this will be a low scoring affair that comes down to who does not make mistakes..just like the last two wins minny had.

Win the TO battle, win the game. Good luck.

Mineola's team plays with more heart than any team I have seen in a long time.... I believe these boys can go all the way this year. Every team presents a challenge in playoffs, so this week will be no different, but Mineola is playing lights out football right now! Go Jackets!!!

Don't go overboard. They are playing good defensively right now and have had many bounces thier way...which is part of the game. Minny is in no way a dominant team offensively or defensively. If they can figure out how to open up their offense a bit more they could be a team people wouldnt want to face. You never know what can happen at this stage. Minny can win just as easily as Shallowater can win. I expect to listen to a good game, that's all. As I said before, for Minny to win the next game they must win the TO battle and not commit drive killing penalties. I think this game is decided by 3 points or less either way and will come down to the end as the last two have. Can Minny continue getting good breaks? We will see. Good Luck

Hate to be the buzz killer, but does everyone on here think Mineola has a State Championship quality of a team?

You know, the more I think about it...... you HS football pundits/experts are right! What were the Jackets thinking by making it this far. They have just been lucky. I guess it is all over with this week. Just like it was last week, and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before......................................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: