91 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

• Cameron Yoe
    • Mineola

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the experts will say that Yoe is going to win easily but as I said last night I wouldn't dare bet against the Jackets right now. They are playing well in all facets of the game and not making many mistakes if any. Crawford and Perkins are carrying the mail every week and no one has had an answer for the two sophomore standouts. The defense is playing lights out right now and those big lineman are imposing their will on both sides of the ball. I really think that Mineola can take this game. I watched the WO/Yoe game last year and WO should have beaten them but as we all know Yoe came back and pulled it off. They will be tough but they will be very beatable. Prove everyone wrong one more week Jackets.

Congratulations Mineola...

You Have Had an Unbelievable Football Season.

Now You Get To Play Against...

The 2012 State Champion Fighting Cameron Yoemen

and

The 2013 State Champion Fighting Cameron Yoemen

and

The #1 Winningest 3A Texas High School Football Team Of All Time...

OF

ALL

TIME

Looking Forward to The Ball Game on Thursday @8 pm

Congratulations Mineola...

You Have Had an Unbelievable Football Season.

Now You Get To Play Against...

The 2012 State Champion Fighting Cameron Yoemen

and

The 2013 State Champion Fighting Cameron Yoemen

and

The #1 Winningest 3A Texas High School Football Team Of All Time...

OF

ALL

TIME

Looking Forward to The Ball Game on Thursday @8 pm

I think you have a brain freeze from eating to many ice creams

Yoe all the way. Phenomenal coaching staff and playmakers everywhere on offense. Yoe defense has also risen to the occasion to compliment their mighty attack on offense. There's a reason they've been in this game the last 2 seasons and are now looking to make it a 3 peat. Centex is behind you, oYe nation

history lesson. In the last 3 seasons, the Yoemen are now 16-0, in the playoffs. SIXTEEN AND ZERO. Since the playoffs began, the Yoemen point output has increased from the regular season, from 37 to nearly 49 points per game. These boys are getting better and better each week. The defense in playoffs has been solid as well. Starting defense gave up 2 scores to Glen Rose, 3 scores each to Teague, East Chambers and Rockdale. Edna's offense put up 4 scores last night, but were completely shut out in the 2nd half. 1 of those directly after a fumble on the Yoe 26. In short.....the Yoemen may bend, but the defense won't break. In the meantime, the offense will not be denied, because if the right hand don't get ya, the left hand will. I don't believe Cameron punted the ball a single time last night? I don't know much about Mineola, but I do know they've had some nail biters in recent weeks, including almost coughing up a 35-7 lead last night. Myself, and the rest of Yoe Nation are ready to go to our 2nd home of operations, that is AT&T Stadium. If you think Mr. Sims is willing to give up a ring his Sr year, you're sorely mistaken.

Going to be a battle on both sides of the ball. Yoe is a great team and deserves a tremendous amount of respect .... But ... Mineola pulls it off in a close one. The past doesn't matter ... Yoe doesn't know what's coming for them. Go Jackets! Orange crush!!!!

+ 1 brother. Time for Yoe to step down

It looks like my count that Yoe has given up 132 points in playoffs... That seems like more than just 5 or 6 touchdowns brother... I agree that the Jackets D will have to be clutch... But that is exactly what they have been for the past 12 games. Lights out football from both teams will make for an awesome game on Thursday I'm sure!!!

Before last night, the Yoemen hadn't had a turnover in 3 games. Last night? Lots of emotions felt towards Edna. We let several touchdowns go off of turnovers.

That being said, after the boys saw a check and cash totaling over $40,000 handed to the Ortis- Hernandez family, Coach Rhodes made his adjustments. Not one more point was scored against them while they scored 21. The family tragedy hit our boys pretty hard. They didn't know the player but they put themselves in his shoes. Once they shook it off, it was over. They totally dominated Edna and their #1 running back in the state

Every team can talk about their offense, their line, their defense. But all I have to say is Rick Rhodes. Teams may jump out to a lead in the first half. But there is no one in high school football that can match him with the adjustments he makes at half time. He is a miracle worker

Good luck to both teams. But it's Yoes game to lose

Before last night, the Yoemen hadn't had a turnover in 3 games. Last night? Lots of emotions felt towards Edna. We let several touchdowns go off of turnovers.

That being said, after the boys saw a check and cash totaling over $40,000 handed to the Ortis- Hernandez family, Coach Rhodes made his adjustments. Not one more point was scored against them while they scored 21. The family tragedy hit our boys pretty hard. They didn't know the player but they put themselves in his shoes. Once they shook it off, it was over. They totally dominated Edna and their #1 running back in the state

Every team can talk about their offense, their line, their defense. But all I have to say is Rick Rhodes. Teams may jump out to a lead in the first half. But there is no one in high school football that can match him with the adjustments he makes at half time. He is a miracle worker

Good luck to both teams. But it's Yoes game to lose

Great disertations