Early Top 10-20 Teams 2015

I think you are underestimating their incoming Soph/Junior classes. A coaching friend of mine tells me they will be very good over the next 2-3 years. They don't have a Daylon Mack(nobody else in the District does either) but they have depth of talent.

Not to mention I've heard the coaches say that the freshmen kids may be the best class of all of them.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, you GW folks enjoy the holidays and the lightning in a bottle y'all caught.

It's coming to an end.

Gladewater has never been short on talent. The only thing they've needed over the past couple of decades was coaching and leadership. I believe now that these things are in place, Gladewater should continue to be successful. As good as this year? I don't know....but I do think they are on a path for continued success.

LE will most probably end up in the Regional Final for 4A D1 again next season. Not sure they'll be playing Argyle again, though. I don't see Kennedale, Sanger, Ranchview, or anybody like that beating Argyle. But there may be a good team in one of the Eastern districts that may put together a good team besides LE. Heck, maybe Dallas Carter emerges next season....who knows???

Gilmer has a good returning core of players. There are big shoes to fill with some of the losses, but there are a lot of good players coming up that should fill them nicely. It might take us a few games to get on a deep playoff run level, but we'll certainly get there. We don't rebuild over here. We reload.

Like the looks of the 9th grade QB or was it the JV QB? I think he will step in and do fine.

LE will most probably end up in the Regional Final for 4A D1 again next season. Not sure they'll be playing Argyle again, though. I don't see Kennedale, Sanger, Ranchview, or anybody like that beating Argyle. But there may be a good team in one of the Eastern districts that may put together a good team besides LE. Heck, maybe Dallas Carter emerges next season....who knows???

Haha most East Texas people didn't get to see us late in the season so hopefully we can stay under the radar.

getting my info from up the chain....we are requirting a 6A stud from the dallas area whose grandfathers cousin lives in gilmer....if this falls thru we have another from a 2A school close around whose fathers x girlfriend has a home here her sister lives in ....if both falls thru we will be on a requirting trip in mid jan

enjoy your vacation! :