Palestine coaching search

FlamingJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laugh if you want, but I would support the return of Coach Tunstall. I still believe he got a raw deal the way things went down. I can promise you this fan will be behind this team no matter what happens but we need someone that will be here for the long haul to help rebuild the program. One and done will not cut it. I am sure Coach Brown had his reasons. and will not say anything poorly about him or his staff. I thank them for the time here at Palestine and wish them well. Need to find a coach fast. Can not afford to make a late hire again. There are members of this staff I would like to see return that have been at Palestine for a long time and really care about these kids as human beings as well as athletes.

Palestine is NOT a dump. Yes, we are down right now, but most high schools go through this from time to time. The right guy and the right staff that will commit themselves to the kids and the program could turn it around a lot more quickly than you think. The fans will return when we start winning again the trick is to keep them through the bad times.

Palestine has quickly become a dump. Look for the Wildcats to continue their struggles.

A student has the chance to grad HS with over 50 hours of College. The students are doing great in the building. Very little discipline problems, and a great learning environment. So what is happing on the football field is not a picture of what is going on with the school of Palestine. Coach Angel built a program that is meant to last. So did his dad. It did not turn into a dump in 6 months. The players have been taught how to be great young men under Angel and they are living up his standards. The right man coming in will see. They are ready to be led to greatness.

I know everyone says this but, someone is going to inherit something special with that 9th, 8th, and 7th grade group. Mark my words!

Grades hit the 9th grade hard this year losing 25 to grades during the football season, but with teaching them study skills before and during school, they have gone to only a couple.