Palestine coaching search

FlamingJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "mess" has always been there and will stay there until certain people let the Ad/HC do their jobs.

Coach Angel who built a great program for the last four years was allowed to do his job. Nobody held him back. The school board gave him everything he needed and they gave him full support. I know for a fact that it would be hard to find another school board that works any harder- they give the school district everything they need to be succesful. Plus they are all really great people. Coach Angel built something that could not be torn down in just 6 months. Is there work to do I am sure of that. But people to say they have HEARD of the mess does not know one thing about it period.

Coach Angel who built a great program for the last four years was allowed to do his job. Nobody held him back. The school board gave him everything he needed and they gave him full support. I know for a fact that it would be hard to find another school board that works any harder- they give the school district everything they need to be succesful. Plus they are all really great people. Coach Angel built something that could not be torn down in just 6 months. Is there work to do I am sure of that. But people to say they have HEARD of the mess does not know one thing about it period.

Thank You. I get so sick and tired of folks that do not know what they are talking about. I have tried to stay out of a forum tit for tat thing though. It does not serve Palestine ISD or the kids well. We have some work to do but the foundation is there. The Wildcats will hunt again.

Sounds like the school board here took some lessons from Canton's board hiring somebody who was 1-9 his last year as head coach. Everyone can see how that has worked out for Canton. most losers will lose everywhere they go and most real winners will win everywhere they go.

I am excited to have Coach Clark. Regardless of his record at Midlothian. He has a wealth of experience as an assistant in some of the states premier programs including Austin Westlake, Cedar Hill and Odessa Permian. I am sure he has grown as a man and a Coach since his experience at Midlothian. I am ready to see this program moving in the right direction again. Its puzzleing that some folks that know nothing of this man feel the need to say negative things. Right now those things are neither helpful to Palestine ISD or our players. Lets let the man get started and see what is produced on the field and the classroom before we start with those comments. As we all know very little in the matters that we pretend to. Everyone on here in June had nothing but glowing things to say about Coach Brown. Things didn't work out for whatever reason. Perhaps the naysayers are wrong yet again and this will be a great hire. There is no way of making that judgement now. Welcome to Palestine Coach Clark. Can't wait to get the ball rolling.