Mart Open

DatGuy

MART (January 23, 2015) Mart head football Coach Rusty Nail announced Friday hes resigning to take a job in the private sector, but said he has no plans to leave Mart.

Nail told News 10 Friday he will take a job with a private firm that will allow him to continue to work with teachers and coaches.

I wish coach Nail all the best as he moves forward. As an official we see and interact with a lot of coaches . Coach Nail was always a Class act. Texas High School Football lost a good one with his retirement.

+1. Coach Rusty Nail in my opinion is one of the best all around Coach in my time. Mart was lucky to have him as long as they did in my own opinion. First class people like Coach Nail will always succeed.

I think mart has been winning since god invented football. The split classification in the late 90's really helped accelerate that tradition. Apples on apples mart is far and away more talented over the last 50 years and year in year out than any other school their size. Somebody else will step in and continue to win big. Mart will still be mart so the SA and Alto folks don't need to get too happy.

I think mart has been winning since god invented football. The split classification in the late 90's really helped accelerate that tradition. Apples on apples mart is far and away more talented over the last 50 years and year in year out than any other school their size. Somebody else will step in and continue to win big. Mart will still be mart so the SA and Alto folks don't need to get too happy.

Wrong , if SA or Alto was on the other side of the field against Mart next year it'd mean both were in the Championship game. I think SA and Alto folks would be beyond happy.