Female Principals bad for athletics?

Goldmember

BEST Principal I ever worked for WAS female...she would also back you 100%....AND she even "ruffled" school board members feathers because she wouldn't let board member's son drive to school without a license. When kid DID drive to school...had PO PO come to school and impound car till MOM came and got the car....NOW that lady is Instructional Interventionist for Deer Park ISD....making HUGE amount of $$$$....She was ONE OF A KIND...would work for her in a HEART BEAT!!!!

Sounds like that lady had a pair.

Sounds like that lady had a pair.

SHE had MORE than a pair......She probably had 3 or 4 SETS of PAIRS.....She had us all as teachers take "THE GRIT TEST" to see if we as teachers had "what it took" to stand our ground....perfect score is 5...many of our teachers scored 2.75 or below....needless to say....MANY were NOT with us the next year.....HER SCORE....4.95...and she was #### it wasn't a 5

SHE had MORE than a pair......She probably had 3 or 4 SETS of PAIRS.....She had us all as teachers take "THE GRIT TEST" to see if we as teachers had "what it took" to stand our ground....perfect score is 5...many of our teachers scored 2.75 or below....needless to say....MANY were NOT with us the next year.....HER SCORE....4.95...and she was #### it wasn't a 5

It Sounds like she had a CLIP, instead of that other thing...

I wonder what score her husband was given? Or was she even married?

I wonder what score her husband was given? Or was she even married?

Knowing HIM his score was AS GOOD or BETTER...worked for Ross Perot as a "shadow".....I think he had his OWN PAIR....had a PARENT approach him in the Mall parking lot to "discuss" his wife's SCHOOL STANCE....when the police got him off the parent and a "friend" they were BEGGING the police for some RELIEF!!!!...in the words of Doomer.....TRUE STORY!!!

Grit test, is that like sandpaper? I use 150 grit cause it is fine enough to be a finish grit and rough enough to scour unwanted layers away.

Grit test, is that like sandpaper? I use 150 grit cause it is fine enough to be a finish grit and rough enough to scour unwanted layers away.

She was so tough could have used "ceiling cheese" size grit paper.....she is ONE OF A KIND.....she might use this 150 paper to brush her teeth....Gold NEVER worked for one that supported athletics like she did....personally had to ride with her one Blustery Feb. from a JH 7th grade girl's basketball game to a JV girl's tournament....SHE wanted to see what was going on....might have been the LOUDEST person in BOTH gyms

Knowing HIM his score was AS GOOD or BETTER...worked for Ross Perot as a "shadow".....I think he had his OWN PAIR....had a PARENT approach him in the Mall parking lot to "discuss" his wife's SCHOOL STANCE....when the police got him off the parent and a "friend" they were BEGGING the police for some RELIEF!!!!...in the words of Doomer.....TRUE STORY!!!

I'm sure the person accosted didn't press charges or sue the school. True story. ;o)

I'm sure the person accosted didn't press charges or sue the school. True story. ;o)

NO he didn't.....husband worked for Perot....BUT before that was a hometown boy that went off to college....while in college got recruited by government to do "some statistical evaluations"....didn't hear from him for 8 years....when he came back....looked as if he went thru the "Captain America" transformation.....or in MY DAY...the Charles Atlas School. NEVER talked about his 8 years BUT quickly got a job with Perot Systems being a "shadow" for Mr. Perot...he even was a shadow for Perot in 1992 during his President campaign....The "accosted" didn't knew this man...HIS PROBLEM..... This MAN "knows" how to stash bodies and NOT BE FOUND....

What about taking sports out of school all-together and privatizing them so we have more control as parents? We could lower our property taxes, shorten the school day, and change the school year to something that makes more sense than the 9 on 3 off scenario. We wouldn't have to worry about biased principals or teachers that can't coach and coaches that can't teach. I think the whole education system is broken and most every school needs to be bulldozed and the whole system changed.

What about taking sports out of school all-together and privatizing them so we have more control as parents? We could lower our property taxes, shorten the school day, and change the school year to something that makes more sense than the 9 on 3 off scenario. We wouldn't have to worry about biased principals or teachers that can't coach and coaches that can't teach. I think the whole education system is broken and most every school needs to be bulldozed and the whole system changed.

PG....what would be your solution to the broken system???

Don't forget about Theater, Art, Band, Music, Student Council, Drill Team, Cheer, FFA, Home Eco, Work Programs,Trap Shooting Teams, Yearbook, Newspaper, Student Athletic Trainer programs, ....probably forgetting couple of other extracurricular programs.

back to original question of thread...depends upon the individual, to me their gender has no relevance

You "perfect world" people are what has caused the problems in the first place. Contact your government....they seem to be doing a great job at fixing the school system, maybe they can help.