Next Gilmer HC?

Eagleborn

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is a fact; they asked to be in the current district, they beat their opponents handedly, they win, they are always snide insulations about the program, it goes, on and on.

Traylor wouldn't schedule a non district game against Carthage in 2013 when WE were strong, but Surratt Did schedule a non district game with Gilmer in 2014 when Gilmer was strong... He scheduled, Knowing he was going to lose, but ALSO knew the Dawgs NEEDED to play a Powerhouse team, because THAT is the kind of coach he is.

Traylor wouldn't schedule a non district game against Carthage in 2013 when WE were strong, but Surratt Did schedule a non district game with Gilmer in 2014 when Gilmer was strong... He scheduled, Knowing he was going to lose, but ALSO knew the Dawgs NEEDED to play a Powerhouse team, because THAT is the kind of coach he is.

So....because he didn't play ya that makes him bad..., BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Calculated decisions are ALWAYS made by Winners in evey aspect of life. I can see your still sore over that.

Nobody's hating!!! Someone made a statement and others commented back. That's not hating. What amazes me is the double standard. Gilmer fans can say anything they want, but let someone else disagree and we are all haters. Oh, I forgot, some of y'all think the world revolves around the Buckeyes!

It does, we are, & everyone loves to hate Gilmer...no double standard...everyone always disagrees with me.

Pitiful...SMH...if your gonna talk smack, please get it together with some semblance of fact...

2013 was the same schedule as 2012...realignment time...you schedule in the even year, play the same on the odd year...neither coach would schedule a pre-season game in 2012...there was a good chance that Carthage & Gilmer would remain in the same district as 2010 & 2011...remember the District of Doom?

That's one way to word it.

Guys don't you know that Eagleborn502 knows everything. Still waiting on him to turnover info on Dez Bryant. I think he works for TMZ.

Seriously, one thing about most of his post is his sarcasm and total hatred for anything Gilmer. It really does show that Buckeye nation is in your head and it bothers you. Guys are going through Buckeye maker now and not skipping a beat, but I bet you already knew that. (sarcasm intended)

Guys don't you know that Eagleborn502 knows everything. Still waiting on him to turnover info on Dez Bryant. I think he works for TMZ.

Seriously, one thing about most of his post is his sarcasm and total hatred for anything Gilmer. It really does show that Buckeye nation is in your head and it bothers you. Guys are going through Buckeye maker now and not skipping a beat, but I bet you already knew that. (sarcasm intended)

Cool story bro.