Who will be the next AD/HC at Jacksonville?

FlamingJ

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Write this down....new coach @ Jville will be former Indian and now a Buckeye...Canady...no doubt.

Would be a great choice! All of the finalist are great men. It will be a challenge for whoever gets it.I heard Eric G didn't make the finals but he will land on his feet one day!

Might take 5 years to win as many games as Gilmer won in one year.

I think you just stated the obvious. Every great program has to start from somewhere. Any Gilmer coaches going to Jacksonville get my best wishes. Jacksonville is very lucky. All great guys

I have a feeling Jacksonville is about to come back to respectability. I don't see them winning District titles but playoffs isn't out of the questions.

Long way to go for the program. I do think the past success of the new coaching staff will bring about a new direction. They definitely have the support of the Gilmer coaches and will be able to 'bounce ideas' off everyone from top to bottom.

I have a feeling Jacksonville is about to come back to respectability. I don't see them winning District titles but playoffs isn't out of the questions.

This could very well be a serious turning point for J'ville...now, will the community give their support...we have been turning out a larger croud @ Tomato Bowl than the locals at home games.

"Coleman has a history in Jacksonville, serving as Offensive Coordinator for the Indians from 1991-1996, during the tenure of then Head Coach, Danny Long........Since his coaching career began in 1998 in Marshall, Texas, Coleman has been associated in the play-offs with various teams for the vast majority of his career and has been to the State play-offs five times."

Could they not proof read this article before they published it?

Wow someone is sensitive

"Coleman has a history in Jacksonville, serving as Offensive Coordinator for the Indians from 1991-1996, during the tenure of then Head Coach, Danny Long........Since his coaching career began in 1998 in Marshall, Texas, Coleman has been associated in the play-offs with various teams for the vast majority of his career and has been to the State play-offs five times."

Could they not proof read this article before they published it?

Lol. I mean, I understand a lot of people don't. Guess I'm a little irritated after reading countless articles from my own newspaper that are hard to understand and then I read this one.

Coaching from '91-'96 as the OC under Danny Long, but his career began in 1998 at Marshall?? He's been associated with the playoffs for the "vast majority" of his career but has made the state playoffs 5 times......???? 5 times is the vast majority?!?!? lol

One of those "C'm on man!" moments