23-2A Baseball

BearcatBlue

A lot of games have been rained out so far. How are the other teams looking? Teams in our district are:

Beckville

Joaquin

Gary

Martinsville

Shelbyville

Timpson

Tenaha

Mt. Enterprise

Good luck to all teams!

I think beckville is the front runner and Joaquin, timpson and Mt follows in no particular order. It's still gonna be an interesting year to start off with due to all of the bad weather. Which teams will show the most rust from practicing in doors and who will not?????

I think beckville is the front runner and Joaquin, timpson and Mt follows in no particular order. It's still gonna be an interesting year to start off with due to all of the bad weather. Which teams will show the most rust from practicing in doors and who will not?????

Doesn't Joaquin return a lot from last year? Didn't you guys have some really young pitchers and a young catcher?

Doesn't Joaquin return a lot from last year? Didn't you guys have some really young pitchers and a young catcher?

We do return several young starters from last year that were freshmen and Soph but we don't have as deep of a pitching staff as beckville. As always if our hitting comes together in district, we will be very tough. We lost one of our freshman starters for the year, last week due to an arm injury. So someone will have to step up and fill in. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for the next few weeks so our kids can get some work done. Knowing our kids they'll be ready

I think Gary and Bearcats splits and runs the table on everybody else. Freshman Landon Odom can throw the mess outta the baseball. I like Joaquin's and Timpson's chances to stay in the mix too.

I think Beckville and Joaquin will be the top two. Should be a battle for the other spots. I still think Gary will be in the mix. How will West Sabine be this year Falcon?

WS should be the favorite out of their district. Pitching will be deeper than I can remember.