23-2A Baseball

BearcatBlue

Next year, Beckville will be AAA.

Just wish you'd take Tenaha and Iola with you. Their football programs have whacked us good. I hadn't lived here long and went to see Tenaha play Evadale when they were in our District. I'd been to enough football games to know we were in trouble when I saw those luxurious buses with Tenaha Tigers on the side. No school buses for them kids. Got rid of them and got Iola. Nothing gained in that deal lol. Thing that fascinates me is the amount of traveling 2A schools have to do. About an hour drive to the close games. If a 5A around here had to travel like that, their would be cries heard all the way to Austin :)

Congratulations to the Beckville Bearcat baseball team on back to back district championships. With a win tomorrow night at Timpson they would go 28-0 in district the last two years. Great coaches and great players! Still got some business to take care of. GO BLUE!

Congratulations to the Beckville Bearcat baseball team on back to back district championships. With a win tomorrow night at Timpson they would go 28-0 in district the last two years. Great coaches and great players! Still got some business to take care of. GO BLUE!

What a tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations Beckville.

FYI: Tonight Evadale host Big Sandy (Dallardsville). In their previous meeting, Evadale won 2-0. These two teams have shared the District title for the last 4 years. Beckville has beaten both teams. Heck, I'm just proud we made the Bearcats play the whole game. Looking at the scores, they don't get to do that often lol.

What a tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations Beckville.

FYI: Tonight Evadale host Big Sandy (Dallardsville). In their previous meeting, Evadale won 2-0. These two teams have shared the District title for the last 4 years. Beckville has beaten both teams. Heck, I'm just proud we made the Bearcats play the whole game. Looking at the scores, they don't get to do that often lol.

Evadale def Big Sandy (Dallardsville) 3-0 to win District

Beckville played their J. V. against Timpson tonight.

Why wouldn't you wanna keep the district unbeaten streak alive? I've got a half a mind to give a couple a folks a piece of my mind. Bet some others at Jippy J's might have something to say about that too. Well sometimes ya just gotta trust the coachin' staff that's got you this far tho'

Why wouldn't you wanna keep the district unbeaten streak alive? I've got a half a mind to give a couple a folks a piece of my mind. Bet some others at Jippy J's might have something to say about that too. Well sometimes ya just gotta trust the coachin' staff that's got you this far tho'

Beckville is playing at Minute Maid Thursday night. Because of UIL rules the varsity could only play Tuesday or Thursday. Not both

• Like 1

Beckville is playing at Minute Maid Thursday night. Because of UIL rules the varsity could only play Tuesday or Thursday. Not both

Sure it was a rule with good intentions, but it's a shame the Bearcats had to break their string.

• Like 1