23-2A Baseball

BearcatBlue

Non-district Beckville 10- Evadale 2

I heard Evadale forgot to bring their gloves. Was the fielding that bad, or am I just hearing sour grapes? Rebels had been playing good ball. Of course, we hadn't been playing anyone as good as Beckville.

I heard Evadale forgot to bring their gloves. Was the fielding that bad, or am I just hearing sour grapes? Rebels had been playing good ball. Of course, we hadn't been playing anyone as good as Beckville.

Beckville hits the ball extremely well. There were a couple of errors. But Beckville consistently puts the ball in play, and normally in play very solidly.

• Like 1

Beckville hits the ball extremely well. There were a couple of errors. But Beckville consistently puts the ball in play, and normally in play very solidly.

Thanks for the info. Hope Beckville & Evadale get to play again, but Rebs may need a little practice lol.

Joaquin 12 Timpson 0

Beckville 11-0

Joaquin 9-2

Gary 8-3

Shelbyville 7-4

Tenaha 4-7

Mt 3-8

Timpson 2-9

Martinsville 0-11

It appears that the top 4 are locked in. The best Tenaha could do is win their last 3 to get to 7-7 and potentially tie with Shelbyville, but if that happened, Shelbyville would win the tie-breaker by holding the season sweep. Beckville can clinch the district with a win at Joaquin Tuesday. If Joaquin can beat Shelbyville and Tenaha after that, they nail down 2nd. Gary and Shelbyville both still have a chance to move up, provided they get some wins and some help.

Beckville 15, 13th ranked Dallardsville Big Sandy 1

That's another pretty good team Beckville beat. That's pretty durn impressive. Suggest to me that their #1 rank is well deserved.

Wish them all the best, unless Evadale is fortunate enough to meet them in the playoffs. But still a lot of balls & strikes before the Rebs can get there. And if we do, and lose, we'll know we were beat by the best.

That's another pretty good team Beckville beat. That's pretty durn impressive. Suggest to me that their #1 rank is well deserved.

Wish them all the best, unless Evadale is fortunate enough to meet them in the playoffs. But still a lot of balls & strikes before the Rebs can get there. And if we do, and lose, we'll know we were beat by the best.

I think Beckville wins Region 3. I don't think anyone has enough pitching to take a series from them. However, when you get to the state tournament, anything can happen, because you're playing one game to advance. But what they've done so far this year is very impressive.,

I think Beckville wins Region 3. I don't think anyone has enough pitching to take a series from them. However, when you get to the state tournament, anything can happen, because you're playing one game to advance. But what they've done so far this year is very impressive.,

I'm convinced, and impressed. Just hope my Rebels make it far enough to play them again. That, in itself, would be an accomplishment. We have very few Seniors, so perhaps next year we'll be more competitive.