23-2A Baseball

BearcatBlue

The schedule given to them is the one the coach sets up, so that's his fault for not scheduling up since everyone knew they would be decent. Y'all's are good I have seen you play twice. But Centerville is a senior heavy team with two stud D1 kids. Sorry but that's the truth.

Our coach has scheduled up this year. We will be tested. Again look forward to the coming season. Beckville preseason state ranking #2. Our guys will stay focused and humble. The only game that counts is the last one. GO BLUE!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tuesday scores:

Beckville 6 Shelbyville 1

Joaquin 26 Martinsville 0 5 innings.

Timpson 9 Tenaha 0

Friday scores:

Beckville 15 Tenaha 1

Joaquin 3 Gary 0

Joaquin senior Cole Powdrill got the win with a 3- hitter, despite a no- hitter by Gary's Landon Odom. Joaquin scored 3 runs on 3 errors in the eighth inning.

Tuesday scores:

Beckville 6 Shelbyville 1

Joaquin 26 Martinsville 0 5 innings.

Timpson 9 Tenaha 0

Friday scores:

Beckville 15 Tenaha 1

Joaquin 3 Gary 0

Joaquin senior Cole Powdrill got the win with a 3- hitter, despite a no- hitter by Gary's Landon Odom. Joaquin scored 3 runs on 3 errors in the eighth inning.

Both guys pitched excellent but IMHO, I would've given an infield hit for the bunt that got it going for Joaquin. But that's me. To get the win with 3 starters not swinging the the stick is a good day any day.

I say:

Beckville

Joaquin

Gary

Sheblyvile

Timpson

Mount

Tenaha/Martinsville.

Tru-up

I hope you're right doomer, but the ole rams is a little banged up. starters with banged up knees, hands, backs... If we can get close to 100%, we will be fine!