Whitehouse already looking for a new AD?

BlueDuckSaddle

He ain't going amywhere. Age is a factor. I would love for my old coach to get one last ring but it's going to have to be a troup. Retirement is near it's the way it is.

You have CLEARLY stated that Reid was your coach and now you say Dennis was? Come on just admit that you like football BUT you never played a down! I know the truth now tell everyone else!

The only reason I posted was to quash a rumor so you all could move on to speculating about other people. DA is not taking an AD job in Whitehouse. I don't know how else to say it. You just need to trust me on this one.

Thanks. You guys behave. See you some day down the road.

Yeah I agree I know he is hard headed and a good coach. A move at his age might take a toll esp since he accomplished a lot . There not much too chase. I think he is good enough to lead Troup through if they are willing that is.

you do realize they are talking about him being the AD only at Whitehouse.. So it would not take any toll.. Just cashing some nice checks, if that is what he wanted to do..

At least for 1 more year, when WH misses the playoffs again this year then it could be an AD/Coaching position.

LOL....not hardly. It will take this admin bunch many more years than just two. They messed up. In fact, it will take a whole new admin to get it right. This fine arts bunch won't get it right. Going, going, gone. SAD!

• 1 month later...

Great hire for WH!

We loved Randy Copeland in Jacksonville. He's smart, he's great with kids, and he cares about all sports -- boys and girls.

That said . . . I "hate" he's going to WH . . . LOL!

He'll only make their programs better.

Randy copeland is an outstanding hire. I have the up most respect for this man. He's a leader in every fashion and will bring an swift up swing to the wildcats. We are sad to lose him but very happy for he and his family. You wildcats got a true winner this time!