Worst stadium in Texas

Oooh good one, Frost is no doubt among the worst in the state. It makes New Century Club Field in Clarksville like ATT Stadium.

Italy right down the road is awful too, they have black mold in the Field House.

Yes the Tomato Bowl is AWESOME compared to Frost too

Frost must be bad then if it's worse than Clarksville

I watched a young man two years ago break his collar bone thanks to your Arena league stadium . I stand by my previous statement.

It's never been the best, but it's head and shoulders above many that I've been to. I'm not into running down schools and their facilities, but in 35+ years of following Ram football, I've never been through a season where ours was the worst stadium I saw.

I have seen both Chester and Apple Springs they are better than Frost.

And I do not think that posting the truth about a place is "running down" anybody. If a place stinks (some literally) and the folks there are not concerned with how bad it is, how can telling the truth hurt someone?

I do feel sorry for the kids that have to play in bad facilities, I know kids in these situations are embarrassed, and the Coaches that have to work in places like this and slave for hours for no extra pay to put the band aids on bullet wounds that allow you to play there. I have Coached in a couple of places like this and in both cases the Coaching Staffs there WANTED people to comment on how bad they were hoping it would motivate the community into doing something about it.

I see that Italy is getting new facilities and I have heard that the public ridicule they deservedly got was one of the things that helped motivate the community into passing a Bond.

In most cases its priorities. The tax dollar only goes so far and we just have to do the best we can in these rural communities. I know I hear people say "it's only $20 per year increase" but, at some point it only takes one straw to break the camels back. We would all love to see a beautiful stadium at our schools but we have to realistic to the school needs also. If it's a safety issue it should by all means be corrected. Most can be done without a major renovation.

As long as Chester and Apple Springs play football, no one else's stadium is even close........ :)

I have to admit I have never been to either one of those stadiums, but if they are as bad as Tenaha's visitors side ... they are BAD ... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm serious that stadium was half baseball half football all in one

You must be talking about the Oakland A's and Raiders.

Or maybe you haven't been out of Town (East Texas) in a while.

The Astrodome ant't in too good a shape no more. But it was for The Oilers and Astros, Elvis Presley & Bocephus.

More recently there was Three Rivers and the Sun Life stadiums.