Douglass head bb coach

polecat

I'm glad this is not about the Baseball coach. I watched his kids play yesterday @ Texas Slam in Livingston and I have never seen a group of kids more disciplined at the plate. IMO that is a great testiment to the coach. I think I saw 1 kid take a cut at a bad pitch, and that didn't last long. Next pitch he ripped one up the middle. They do everything right, run out grounders, run out pop-ups, know exactly where to go with the ball. I saw a kid that was on the bench meet the 2nd baseman at the foul line with his cap and glove after the last out. I know thats the way it's supposed to happen, just very seldom see it happen. Most bench players are crying and whining because they are not in the game. Anyway, that looks like some great coaching to me.

I'm glad this is not about the Baseball coach. I watched his kids play yesterday @ Texas Slam in Livingston and I have never seen a group of kids more disciplined at the plate. IMO that is a great testiment to the coach. I think I saw 1 kid take a cut at a bad pitch, and that didn't last long. Next pitch he ripped one up the middle. They do everything right, run out grounders, run out pop-ups, know exactly where to go with the ball. I saw a kid that was on the bench meet the 2nd baseman at the foul line with his cap and glove after the last out. I know thats the way it's supposed to happen, just very seldom see it happen. Most bench players are crying and whining because they are not in the game. Anyway, that looks like some great coaching to me.

+1000, good guy great baseball atmosphere