Waskom Kevin Johnson

centex1

Waskom All State Free Safety and Running Back has just committed to play football at the Southern Methodist University congrats to this young man and if he has half as much success at SMU as he had in high school he will have a great career. I am biased but I think SMU is getting a steal here.

Waskom All State Free Safety and Running Back has just committed to play football at the Southern Methodist University congrats to this young man and if he has half as much success at SMU as he had in high school he will have a great career. I am biased but I think SMU is getting a steal here.

No doubt about it. They will put him on a great weight lifting program and this guy will be lights out.

Kevin just won the State Track Meet in the Long Jump with a personal best 22' 10 & 1/2". This beats his previous best jump by 19". This kid is a beast. Gonna be fun going to Big "D" on the weekends that I have off to watch him play some ball.

Kevin just won the State Track Meet in the Long Jump with a personal best 22' 10 & 1/2". This beats his previous best jump by 19". This kid is a beast. Gonna be fun going to Big "D" on the weekends that I have off to watch him play some ball.

Thanks for the info...I missed the state finals meet. The Wildcats were well represented!

• 1 month later...

Has Trace left yet ?

Not yet. We went down last Friday for Cru Camp to get some last minute items taken care of. He does not have to be there till next month. They have him on a summer work out program that the strength coach sent him. We have all of the physical items taken care of for him to leave. Not sure if we are mentally ready for him to leave though lol.

• 3 weeks later...