Gary Schultz leaving Alba-Golden for Linden-Kildare...

Smoaky

Heard that Mike Thomas was looking at houses on lake fork. Coincidence? Maybe his just getting closer to his favorite bass fishing hole. Strong already has relatives with a place on Tawakoni. Could get interesting. Good Luck to the guy that gets this.

He did what???? Gonna miss him at A/G.

This was a classic case of a power trip by the ADM, he ask for the AD job but was allowed to leave. The super and school board should be ashamed for sacrificing the program just to prove who has the power, other coaches to follow

Lived through 0-40 and I guess this is the pay for turning a program around, seems to be the payment for those that succeed and that's not just coaches

This was a classic case of a power trip by the ADM, he ask for the AD job but was allowed to leave. The super and school board should be ashamed for sacrificing the program just to prove who has the power, other coaches to follow

Lived through 0-40 and I guess this is the pay for turning a program around, seems to be the payment for those that succeed and that's not just coaches

As sad as it is, some places don't want to win

As sad as it is, some places don't want to win

I really think if we tilled up the football field and planted a garden they would be ok with using the gym as a barn. This is nothing new in our community but the lies are hard to break through .Probably will never get the community to rise up. Sad Sad day, but not the first time this has happened.

To say Alba doesnt want to win might be a stretch. Havent a few of their programs had success oiver the past few year?

To say they don't wanna win might not be true but traditionally our school has been ok with mediocre success,boys BB has been ok over the years,baseball has been horrible except one year and he wasnt allowed to coach after he became principal.VB ok but had several good coaches( Gyuon) slip through because of no support.Girls BB is on fire (hope it last).Softball is doin ok but has been lost in the mix for years.

We have an AD but he has no power because the supreme one won't allow it as an ADM position.Frye was the last AD that had the powers and I think if Gibson or Schultz would have been given that power,our program would be in a better spot than it is right now.

Your talking about the years he was there right? There is not a program that has not benefited from his leadership.

Yes,I believe alot of programs would have been better if folks knew they had to answer to one of them instead of jumping the chain of command when they don't get the answer they want.

Heard that Mike Thomas was looking at houses on lake fork. Coincidence? Maybe his just getting closer to his favorite bass fishing hole. Strong already has relatives with a place on Tawakoni. Could get interesting. Good Luck to the guy that gets this.

You're my boy Slickarick!

• 3 weeks later...