Teague vs West for Region 3 Championship

player73

West has the season series 2-0. 13-9 win in the first district game and 2-1 in the second. Should be another great 1,2, or 3games depending on what the coaches choose! Proud of the boys in Orange and white and only fitting that we have to beat the district champ to make it! Good luck to coach K and the Teague lions!!!

It's going to be a best of three series with Thursday nights game at Waco Midway. The series will pick pick back up Sat at Waco Veteran Park at 5 pm. Thursday game is at 7pm. In the first game West jumped out to a 9/0 lead only to see the Lions tie it up at 9. West went on to win 13/9 and the second game was a pitchers duel with West winning 2/1.

I'm gonna go with West. Traditional baseball powerhouse. Also, no offense at all to Teague...great team I'm sure, but from what I heard and the video I saw, they should never have gotten out of the series with Troy. Kid didn't tag on the sac fly to end the game. Plus, there was apparently a collision at the plate that the umpire allowed instead of calling the automatic out it should be. Of course, I did not see visual evidence of the latter.

Nevertheless, West takes this.

Ya Teague shouldn't of gotten out of Troy series ya.....since they sweeped everybody else. No need to talk bad about either team on here about this series. West is the team to beat plain and simple. Won district series by 4 in teague and only won by 1 at home in west. Teague deserves to be there bud or they wouldn't be.

Ya Teague shouldn't of gotten out of Troy series ya.....since they sweeped everybody else. No need to talk bad about either team on here about this series. West is the team to beat plain and simple. Won district series by 4 in teague and only won by 1 at home in west. Teague deserves to be there bud or they wouldn't be.

Not talking bad about anybody. Just telling you the stories I heard and the video I saw. If the final play had been correctly called, the runner at 3rd would have been out. I have no idea how many outs there were or if it had gone to extra innings who the winner would have been. Point is, the final play was scored incorrectly. I suppose I should not have said "they should never have gotten out of the series with Troy," but...

Again, I am going with West anyway. Played them a lot growing up in all sports and seen them this year. They are good.

Yup they are and Teague could have beaten them either time. Both teams are the best in the state IMO this is the state title game between these two IMO. Not saying by any means they walk through state whoever wins but they will be heavy heavy favorites to win it all next week.

An he did tag up umpire said so. So enough of that talk

The Wood may have 3 guys that throw gas, West has 4 that throws gas, and a few others that can step up to the mound and get the job done if needed to. IMO...whoever wins the Teague/West series (West) will win state!

I've seen West and Edgewood this season. Edgewood might be the best team I've seen since 2012. I haven't seen Teague play and they are obviously pretty good but I think it's safe to say West is better since they've beat them the last 3 times. West has a good team but I'm gonna say Edgewood takes home the trophy from Round Rock this year. Good luck to all the teams.

I've seen West and Edgewood this season. Edgewood might be the best team I've seen since 2012. I haven't seen Teague play and they are obviously pretty good but I think it's safe to say West is better since they've beat them the last 3 times. West has a good team but I'm gonna say Edgewood takes home the trophy from Round Rock this year. Good luck to all the teams.

Glad I found this forum. Now I know who the State Champion is. Could have been a great series if Edgewood was invited. LOL!

The Wood may have 3 guys that throw gas, West has 4 that throws gas, and a few others that can step up to the mound and get the job done if needed to. IMO...whoever wins the Teague/West series (West) will win state!

West's 4 aren't close to Ewoods #1 and 2. Seen all 7 kids pitch. Gas in West is 82-85...