2015 NBA Finals: Warriors vs. Cavaliers

Stoney

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavs are too beat up to win this, but as pointed out LeBron wants this more than anything. I figured Kevin Love would be back initially for this series, but he had to go through surgery and won't, and Irving's knee is messed up. I know that the Cavs came through against the Hawks, but the Hawks went through the same amount of injuries to their top guys. I can't see the Cavs winning it, and have the Warriors taking it in 6. Golden State hasn't won a championship since this old ad was on the back of comic books : http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2011/01/05/i-saw-it-advertised-one-day-9/ .

Irving is too beat up and LeBron is too spotty as a shooter. Golden State is going to let LeBron shoot.

Curry is crazy to watch. Could be watching the passing off the torch as to who the best player in the league is...

Irving is too beat up and LeBron is too spotty as a shooter. Golden State is going to let LeBron shoot.

Curry is crazy to watch. Could be watching the passing off the torch as to who the best player in the league is...

No, it's not.

And that torch wouldn't be going to Curry anyways.

I'm rolling back to Warriors in 5. Irving has a fractured knee cap, and might not make it back in time for training camp. The Cavs showed heart last night taking the game to OT, but King James isn't going to be enough.

The Warriors got a nice path to the title this year.

Injuries knocked out OKC

Spurs finally looked old.

Injured Grizzlies

Clippers choked to worse team in Houston

And now Injured Cleveland.

That's just the way it goes. Injuries are just a part of sports. Their title will be just as valid as any other year.

He is great.

It's crazy that he is older than Durant.

This honestly feels like his 3rd year but it's like his 5th or something. He blossomed later than most superstars. Game 2 proved how good Lebron is. He basically had a triple double in the first half. I still question if Lebron has enough stamina to do it for 3 more wins.

This honestly feels like his 3rd year but it's like his 5th or something. He blossomed later than most superstars. Game 2 proved how good Lebron is. He basically had a triple double in the first half. I still question if Lebron has enough stamina to do it for 3 more wins.

I'm still sticking with 5, even after last nights game. The one thing that bothers me this series is the delay in the games played. It shouldn't take over 2 weeks to play a series of 7. I really hated that they scheduled Game 1 Thursday, and then Game 2 on a Sunday night. I had to head to bed, because I have to work on Mondays.