2015 NBA Finals: Warriors vs. Cavaliers

Stoney

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Steve Kerr. A real class act. As a player with the Bulls, as a announcer and now as a head coach, but unfortunately I'm not pulling for his team to win. Go figure lol!

Yeah I know...........that was random. lol! I just thought I'd throw that in :D

This honestly feels like his 3rd year but it's like his 5th or something. He blossomed later than most superstars. Game 3proved how good Lebron is. He basically had a triple double in the first half. I still question if Lebron has enough stamina to do it for 2 more wins.

Fixed it!

I'm rolling back to Warriors in 5. Irving has a fractured knee cap, and might not make it back in time for training camp. The Cavs showed heart last night taking the game to OT, but King James isn't going to be enough.

That looks like a bad mistake, and I'm eating crow on it. King James is proving that he wants to win this series. He seems to be doing everything he can to bring the title to Cleveland. I still think the Warriors are going to take this, but it could go 7 games with the rest that LeBron is able to get in this series. Curry has been shut down basically, and for the MVP of the league to play like he has is unacceptable. He's going to have to get hot for the Warriors to win this.

It was good to see Lebron actually get fouled this time. Usually his 20 minute game delays are just from where he took a flop when he needs to take a breather. I've seen him take twelve minutes, twice in one quarter, when the calls weren't going his way. Some guys would get a real cut, run to the locker-room and get stitched up, but still get back in less than the 22 minutes they held up the game last night for the big baby.

I hope the series is over in six games and the last one goes to the Warriors in a superblowout.

Or play with any style

Lebron and Jordan are nothing alike though. Lebron is a 6'7 linebacker that has the finesse and ball skills of a PG. Jordan had that killer instinct and a "me" quality that only Kobe has come close to matching.

Lebron isn't trying to be Jordan... he is trying to be Lebron. He wants to reinvent his own market in the same way Jordan did.

I respect Lebron so much more than I ever have Jordan... on the court they both dominate in their own way

LeBron has shot more air balls in this series than Jordan did in his entire playoff career

Comparing their games is like comparing soccer to skydiving. Lebron is more like Magic than Jordan. When did Jordan ever play all 5 positions? Jordan was great. So is Lebron.

His game is not like Magic's at all.

What all time great has the same game? I can only remember Kobe trying to be Jordan...

Shaq was completely different than Olajuwan.

Bird, Magic, Jordan, Lebron... all very different than West, Stockton and Malone.

I think the all time greats bring something unique and dominant. Lebron is competing with a cast of misfits right now in Cleveland. He brought his Cleveland team to the finals essentially by himself hid 3rd yr in the league. He leaves Miami and they can't even make the playoffs with 2 "superstars" in the EAST!

Lebron is the best player in the world. Comparing him to geriatrics is unfair. Compare him to who he has to face now, not who you can make him face only on your pkaystation...