DCTF 3A DI Top 20

Yoe09

Teague has beaten Malakoff once in recent history. The best class in Teague history were good. They won't have a class like that again. Kville gave up 49 to Buna, Malakoff gave up 34. Who has the better defense???

Teague still holds all time record against malakoff. Just reminding ya.

Teague has beaten Malakoff once in recent history. The best class in Teague history were good. They won't have a class like that again. Kville gave up 49 to Buna, Malakoff gave up 34. Who has the better defense???

u got to be crazy because the best class is yet to come and the one ur talking about didn't come close to what this class did. Yes our jv did get beat by Malakoff jv but we had 1 ol, RB on varsity and 2 starting ol/dl out with injuries. U keep thinking that cuz we gonna show u that ur wayyyy far off.

Teague still holds all time record against malakoff. Just reminding ya.

Notice I said recent.

u got to be crazy because the best class is yet to come and the one ur talking about didn't come close to what this class did. Yes our jv did get beat by Malakoff jv but we had 1 ol, RB on varsity and 2 starting ol/dl out with injuries. U keep thinking that cuz we gonna show u that ur wayyyy far off.

I guess Malakoff didn't have any young guys on varsity either

The next several years will be the best in Teague history because of one factor "they will have Coach Osborn" and not to mention a ton of talent.

Why didn't he do this in Teague before? This class that graduated has dominated their whole life. They've proven they can make it to the 2nd round with whoever coaches. You're crowning him King already and you're not learning from history.

Why didn't he do this in Teague before? This class that graduated has dominated their whole life. They've proven they can make it to the 2nd round with whoever coaches. You're crowning him King already and you're not learning from history.

this is his first time at the head and the man is a natural. They were a good class just not true football players like the freshman class is. I promise u this before the next 3 years is up I will be back to tell u I told u so cuz this class will fly past the 2nd round.

this is his first time at the head and the man is a natural. They were a good class just not true football players like the freshman class is. I promise u this before the next 3 years is up I will be back to tell u I told u so cuz this class will fly past the 2nd round.

Lmao is all I can muster. Multiple kids playing football past high school including guys that turned down college offers and even a guy playing Division 1 football. Guess they weren't "naturals"....

Lmao is all I can muster. Multiple kids playing football past high school including guys that turned down college offers and even a guy playing Division 1 football. Guess they weren't "naturals"....

they were good real good just don't know if football was their first love. The younger class is deeper then the older one. I love all the Lions Girls/Boys and it's a great day to be a Teague Lion

Well recent Slappy means have happened, begun, or been done not long ago. So recently Teague is 1-0 against malakoff.

Also Osborne was an assistant at Teague under Kevin Hayes so he (Osborne) wasn't the Head man back then and you should know assistant are handcuffed with what they are able to do under someone. You are seeing what he can do as a head coach now so let's just see what happens this season.

Well recent Slappy means have happened, begun, or been done not log ago. So recently Teague is 1-0 against malakoff.

Also Osborne was an assistant at Teague under Kevin Hayes so he (Osborne) wasn't the Head man back then and you should know assistant are handcuffed with what they are able to do under someone. You are seeing what he can do as a head coach now so let's just see what happens this season.

Yes it will be interesting without the weapons that carried them this year.

And Kirbyville scored 42 on Buna in Buna, and Buna played a much better game than against Malacough, how many did yall score again. Maybe 20?

Teague returns 22 letterman with 6 and 6 back from 11-1. Teague also fielded two JV 's teams. Football people know that " off season / weight room " molds boys into young men. Teague will have some 80 + kids to choose from so some of these kids will surprise some folks. I am not going to argue that Teague can replace Skinner, Mitchell and co. Skinner is the all time leading passer in THS history and even ranks in the top 20 in yards passing in Texas High school history. Mitchell is the all time leading receiver as well. You just don't replace these kinds of playmakers. Teagues O and D lines anchored by State Power lifting and record setting Ryan Mitchell ( drawing lots of interest from the colleges) will be a strong point in the Lions. LB/ RB Z. Bell is a playmaker on D and will be asked to play some at RB ( drawing lots of interest from colleges as well). Go back and look who was at RB in the Malakoff game after Love went down in the 3rd quarter.I can understand with Teague losing that Sr class that some would have doubts. The Lions will be ready come District after have scrimmaged Waco Robinson, Troy, playing Mexia, Caldwell and Groesbeck. We at Teague like our chances.

With what man? Who off that JV is going to help out?

JV A team went 9-1 with like 14 freshman on the team(most start) and that was their 1st loss ever. JV B team did ok with the 16 best freshman gone and the rest on that team. If u don't think we have young kids that will make a difference u are crazy oh yeah we already know that answer.

Sounds more Yall are trying to convince yourselves you'll be alright, we had a good jv too but I'm glad we are still playing with our varsity..lol

we as fans ain't the ones that have to be convinced cuz the kids and coaches got our back.

And Kirbyville scored 42 on Buna in Buna, and Buna played a much better game than against Malacough, how many did yall score again. Maybe 20?

You're going to have to come at me with more reasoning than that. Malakoff played Buna in their 1st ever playoff game. I'm sure their kids were ready to go just as much as they were against yall. I think Malakoff put up 24 by the way and gave up 34