DCTF 3A DI Top 20

Yoe09

I'm just messing with yall, I'm just ready for it to get here. This region will be fun to watch again! I wish best for both your teams, I'd like to see the region champ come from one of our two districts this year.

Would be cool, but somebody is going to have to play the game of their life to dethrone Yoe

Kirbyville is returning 9/ 6 or 7, depends on which kid you call the starter lol. Moved up some good talent as well, they will be coming for ya! gonna be fun to watch.

Kville offense returns all skill positions and only repalces two O-line. Both O line being replaced by kids that played down last year to get playing time but could probably started last year.

Defense lost 3 or 4 key players.

Saw the Rockdale / Kirbyville game and Kirby D did not impress me. They have some good skilled kids who are fast on O and that again should be their strong point. Most definitely a contender. Everyone curious about Teague QB, I am just as curious about Yoes ????

Saw the Rockdale / Kirbyville game and Kirby D did not impress me. They have some good skilled kids who are fast on O and that again should be their strong point. Most definitely a contender. Everyone curious about Teague QB, I am just as curious about Yoes ????

Well, what hurt Rockdale was the loss of the QB early on. They jumped out to a quick 20-7 lead and then got more one-dimensional after that injury.

Smitherman will be the Yoe QB. He was in the conversation for the starting role last year and he got plenty of reps in 7 on 7. He actually started 2 games last year when Nickerson was out due to injury. Threw for 280 yards and 2 TD's in the Whitney game and 241 yards and 2 TD's in the Refugio game. Did all that while completing 70 percent of his passes.

Anytime you have to change QB's in a system like what Cameron runs there are some initial concerns, but I think this transition will be smooth. A. You have RB returning that should put up big-time numbers. B. Losing Sims at WR, but IMO this could be the best collection of receivers we have had. C. A more experienced o-line.

Sounds like trouble for all the rest of 3a div 1

Well, it's a long season and we should see some great football in 3A DI this year. I think overall this division should be stronger in 2015. Ready for football season!

Rockdale will be down

We will know more about Rockdale after non-district. They should still beat Salado and possibly Smithville. However, you still have Taylor, Caldwell, and Madisonville. Those 3 are not exceptional 4A teams, but should all either be in the playoffs or compete for a spot.

Easy now. Daingerfield use to be that cocky and now look. ;o)

And we will be that Cocky again when it's time..................History has always had a funny way of repeating itself around Tiger nation in the long run.....You Crow while it's good.............Eat it when there bad......LOL.......... :P

And we will be that Cocky again when it's time..................History has always had a funny way of repeating itself around Tiger nation in the long run.....You Crow while it's good.............Eat it when there bad......LOL.......... :P

Who is going to throw Mims the ball this year? Last years back up wasn't all that impressive. I thought the starter last year was really good. He didn't have much time to throw, but he could spin it.

True dat!

Who is going to throw Mims the ball this year? Last years back up wasn't all that impressive. I thought the starter last year was really good. He didn't have much time to throw, but he could spin it.

Still working with a verbal commit out of Desoto, In talks with his Agent to get him enrolled before the Holidays. :ph34r: ...we have some wiggle room under the cap after last season.

Still working with a verbal commit out of Desoto, In talks with his Agent to get him enrolled before the Holidays. :ph34r: ...we have some wiggle room under the cap after last season.

Seriously, who is penciled in to sling it around?