17. Idalou

18. Henrietta

19. Post

20. Rogers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... is EF and Arp ahead of Waskom in the preseason rankings? Didn't know either of those schools were going to be any good this yr. I wouldn't have thought they would have been ranked ahead of the defending state champs Waskom to begin the season anyways. We shall see!

Wow... is EF and Arp ahead of Waskom in the preseason rankings? Didn't know either of those schools were going to be any good this yr. I wouldn't have thought they would have been ranked ahead of the defending state champs Waskom to begin the season anyways. We shall see!

Imo, EF, would have went 4 rounds in the playoffs last season, Injuries keep them from doing that. EF will have most of their team coming back this season. And I pray to (GOD) that they stay healthy so they can prove that the sting is still in EF.

Waskom at #10 ??????? Don't agree with that one....IMO they should be preseason #1.. Until someone beats them... They are the defending State Champs.... Give them some respect... Just my opinion...My Franklin Lions at #3.... WoW.. I know we are gonna be a good team but we have some key holes to fill and its yet to be determined whether are not we will be great.. If some kids step up and fill those important holes then we have a chance....

We shall see......

Waskom at #10 ??????? Don't agree with that one....IMO they should be preseason #1.. Until someone beats them... They are the defending State Champs.... Give them some respect... Just my opinion...My Franklin Lions at #3.... WoW.. I know we are gonna be a good team but we have some key holes to fill and its yet to be determined whether are not we will be great.. If some kids step up and fill those important holes then we have a chance....

We shall see......

I don't no they loss a lot of good players.

I think Waskom should be in top 5. Franklin is a top 10 team no doubt...they lost a lot of big time players...I need to see what the new guys do before I can say they are top 5. I think Corrigan Camden is way too low on the list. I think blanco is way too high on the list.

As one of the smallest 3a schools Garrison will have a hard time regaining their glory days. Good athletes still in the program but the style change when they went to the spread really hurt them. Its just not Garrison football anymore.

As one of the smallest 3a schools Garrison will have a hard time regaining their glory days. Good athletes still in the program but the style change when they went to the spread really hurt them. Its just not Garrison football anymore.

I think Garrison will drop to 2A next year.

1. East Bernard

2. Newton

3. Franklin

4. Blanco

5. Cisco

6. Eastland

7. EF

8. Odem

9. Arp

10. Waskom

11. Sonora

12. Gunter

13. Crockett

14. Coleman

15. Jarrell

16. Corrigan Camden

17. Idalou

18. Henrietta

19. Post

20. Rogers

Arp is about right where I expected us to be. With a huge group of skill players returned and a highly touted QB coming back for his jr campaign Arp will be salty offensively. Defensely we lost a few good ones but the siblings of Baylors Tyrone hunt should fill in the gap.

Unusual not seeing Paul Pewitt, Hughes Springs and Garrison in the top 20

Dave Campbell's must have heard that Pewitt was going to the spread too! It's going to be something to see. My prediction, they are back in slot t by week 7! Kumrow is still on staff.

8-3A is good, but Arp and Waskom won't finish in the top 10. The real District of Doom is 16-5A. #3 Ennis (current SC), #8 JT, & #9 Lufkin, plus Whitehouse, Nac, Corsicana. JVille might surprise some folks with Coleman there from Gilmer.

Dave Campbell's must have heard that Pewitt was going to the spread too! It's going to be something to see. My prediction, they are back in slot t by week 7! Kumrow is still on staff.

The Pewitt qb looked really good in the last 7 on 7 game in New Boston