BREAKING NEWS! LINDALE BASEBALL JOB!

AreaScout

Rumor has reached my ears, and the Lindale website has reached my eyes that the Head Baseball job at Lindale is open, once again! This is news as Ryan Cook took the Eagles in his first season to the playoffs; although they did lose to Hallsville. This does come as a shock as Lindale will be returning some decent athletes and, from what I have heard, will have a sophomore in the field that is a gamechanger!! (He was out with injury last year) But back to the topic: Lindale Head Baseball job is open!!!

Thoughts on who may be the next head man??? Here are a few of mine, although all listed after the first one are just area guys that probably wouldn't leave what they have; unless enticed by the tradition Lindale has in baseball.

1. Craig Jones, former Head Baseball Coach at Pleasant Grove

2. Jerami Hawkins, current Head Baseball Coach at Van with little to no football duties

3. Josh Turner, current Head Baseball Coach at Brownsboro/Defensive Coordinator in football

4. Greg Priest, current Head Baseball Coach at Canton/Offensive Coordinator in football (Son just graduated)

5. Brien Nolan, current assistant Baseball Coach at Corsicana with little to no football duties

Again, this hasn't been confirmed but here is just a short list of who may want to move to a baseball rich town like Lindale.

i remember pg and lindale meeting up several times in the playoffs before lindale moved up, always some good games. anyways i figure jones will find somewhere this summer hes too good of a coach not to be coaching.

Actually it is my understanding there are two upcoming sophomores that are already being recruited D1. One that played Varsity that was out with an eye injury is known for his speed. The other is a 6 ft 3, 160# that played some On Varsity ten games or so and had a 400 batting average and 769 on base percentage just on varsity. He also hit the only home run for the school this year as a Freshman! This school has a lot of talent coming up!

Seriously????? It is nearing football season and you want to put a baseball position in caps about Lindale?? No wonder you guys can't get it right. WHOOOO CAREASSS...... In caps, about that position right now. Let us know next May how that turned out, in CAPS. Until then, let us know how your football team looks for 2015. OMG