Deandre Jordan to the Mavs

cats69

Why would he want to go to LA after they wouldn't give him what the Mavs were? He was going to be featured, rich, and in Texas... LA he is the 3rd, sometimes 4th wheel. Supposedly Chris Paul is an A Hole and Blake Griffen may be the most over-rated superstar in the league.

But if he wants a championship, I guess LA may be a better place to be right now... Dirk is turning to stone and we lost all,of our little guys.

He could more money from LA.

He seems like an easy influenced person

The NBA offseason is a joke. If free agency starts on the 1st, why in the heck do you have to wait until the 8th to sign the contract? You have an agreement with a player for X amount of dollars. You spend the rest of your money on the basis of having X tied up. Then the guy decides to play poker and video games while your owner is calling to find out what in the sam hill is going on. Mavs don't have Jordan now. Whose left to go after, Jeremy Lin? The Mavs deserve compensation. Draft picks (which they wont use), something.

Why do marquee superstars refuse to come to DFW? You got no state income tax, so you make more money. Its not Houston. Great looking women. A owner who does everything top notch, for the most part. Dirk isn't the lead guy anymore and admits it. I don't get it.

The NBA offseason is a joke. If free agency starts on the 1st, why in the heck do you have to wait until the 8th to sign the contract? You have an agreement with a player for X amount of dollars. You spend the rest of your money on the basis of having X tied up. Then the guy decides to play poker and video games while your owner is calling to find out what in the sam hill is going on. Mavs don't have Jordan now. Whose left to go after, Jeremy Lin? The Mavs deserve compensation. Draft picks (which they wont use), something.

Why do marquee superstars refuse to come to DFW? You got no state income tax, so you make more money. Its not Houston. Great looking women. A owner who does everything top notch, for the most part. Dirk isn't the lead guy anymore and admits it. I don't get it.

If you look at when most major free agents leave their teams is it to go play with a better teammate.

Dirk is a top 5 power forward of all time, but if I'm a 26 year old free agent I'm not signing on to Dallas to play with old Dirk.

Dallas is going to have to draft or trade for a star that somebody will want to come play with.

Tank it. Let Derek Harper run point. Stick Wang Zhizhi on the bench. Have Scott Brooks be a playing assistant. Draft a kid and force him to come to DFW.

Did Mathews take it? Saw Cuban said he wouldn't hold him to it since Jordan left.

Tank it. Let Derek Harper run point. Stick Wang Zhizhi on the bench. Have Scott Brooks be a playing assistant. Draft a kid and force him to come to DFW.

Did Mathews take it? Saw Cuban said he wouldn't hold him to it since Jordan left.

He took it I believe.

It just broke that the Nets are buying out Deron Williams and that he is going to sign with Dallas.

Deron Williams = Coach Killer

He is the Michael Vick of the NBA. Huge talent, but seems to kill coaching careers and never able to get over the hump and become an elite player. Good luck with that...and you thought Rondo was bad, just wait

Deron Williams = Coach Killer

He is the Michael Vick of the NBA. Huge talent, but seems to kill coaching careers and never able to get over the hump and become an elite player. Good luck with that...and you thought Rondo was bad, just wait

Williams took J Kidd to the playoffs as a rookie coach. .

However, Kidd hated him so much that he bolted to the worst franchises in the league the following yr.

However, Kidd hated him so much that he bolted to the worst franchises in the league the following yr.

The outlook of the Bucks is much better than the outlook of the Nets for the next 5 years.

He is good enough to get teams into the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. I'd even be willin to give him Western conference with a good supporting cast, but he isn't good enough to win you a Finals or get you there...

He is good enough to get teams into the playoffs in the Eastern Conference. I'd even be willin to give him Western conference with a good supporting cast, but he isn't good enough to win you a Finals or get you there...

That's why we have grandpa Dirk... and no one else......