Teague /Waco Robinson scrimmage

homegrown

can only remember 1 negative offensive play, all the backs finished the runs very nicely typically leaving rockets laying on there backs..... still several little things to work on to make a better product, but saw depth at all positions and lots of kids getting significant time on the field with everybody contributing. Glad our basketball players are out there and there athleticism should be a nice addition and their participation should help out on the court as well.

Pretty sure Robinson must be just awful....

Worst Robinson team I think I have ever seen. Teague was still impressive have a lot of speed and depth in the backfield. They will have trouble when they come across someone who loads the box because Teague quarterback did not look like he could throw the ball very well.

Worst Robinson team I think I have ever seen. Teague was still impressive have a lot of speed and depth in the backfield. They will have trouble when they come across someone who loads the box because Teague quarterback did not look like he could throw the ball very well.

he hasn't played qb since the 9th grade and had some nice throws. He's only going to get better as the season goes on and the way our defense played outside of a few plays we will be just fine.

I'm surprised to hear multiple people say Robinson really did not look all that great. I know this is only a scrimmage, but Robinson had really been solid over the last few years. I understand their QB transferred out. Could they not complete a pass? Trouble stopping anything?