Teague /Waco Robinson scrimmage

homegrown

That offensive line tho! It might not matter with that offensive line if they load the box! Heck everyone loads the box on Franklin and they still run it down your throat! If you have a offensive line like the one Teague has this year go ahead load the box!

Yes, but I believe this was a given for Teague as everyone knew what the line and RB position was going to look like. The difference between Teague being good and Teague being great will depend on their passing game with their system. Potential seems to be there.

I'm surprised to hear multiple people say Robinson really did not all that great. I know this is only a scrimmage, but Robinson had really been solid over the last few years. I understand their QB transferred out. Could they not complete a pass? Trouble stopping anything?

bad bad bad. We did whatever we wanted whenever we wanted.

Yes, but I believe this was a given for Teague as everyone knew what the line and RB position was going to look like. The difference between Teague being good and Teague being great will depend on their passing game with their system. Potential seems to be there.

qb gonna be just fine and might have a lil backup in case we need it.

I'm surprised to hear multiple people say Robinson really did not look all that great. I know this is only a scrimmage, but Robinson had really been solid over the last few years. I understand their QB transferred out. Could they not complete a pass? Trouble stopping anything?

I'm surprised to hear multiple people say Robinson really did not look all that great. I know this is only a scrimmage, but Robinson had really been solid over the last few years. I understand their QB transferred out. Could they not complete a pass? Trouble stopping anything?

I haven't seen their schedule, but Robinson looks like about a 1-9 4A team this year. Teague controlled line on both sides of the ball. Robinson QB struggled and on top of that they had a bunch of dropped passes.

I haven't seen their schedule, but Robinson looks like about a 1-9 4A team this year. Teague controlled line on both sides of the ball. Robinson QB struggled and on top of that they had a bunch of dropped passes.

Taylor

Lorena

Mexia

Fairfield

Athens

Lampasas

Burnet

China Spring

Gatesville

La Vega

Pretty solid schedule. Lampasas should be the weak link.

Kind of hard to say how good or how bad either team is at this point. As the weeks roll by, time will tell. Robinson could be solid and Teague is just a beast or Robinson could be down and Teague is alright. I know last season Teague gave Yoe their closest game en route to the state title for whatever that is worth. But my question is, can Teague win district? I see many polls have Malakoff picked first.

Kind of hard to say how good or how bad either team is at this point. As the weeks roll by, time will tell. Robinson could be solid and Teague is just a beast or Robinson could be down and Teague is alright. I know last season Teague gave Yoe their closest game en route to the state title for whatever that is worth. But my question is, can Teague win district? I see many polls have Malakoff picked first.

I think Teague will win the district but Malakoff will be our closest test. I do hope Robinson is solid so that tells us we might be just that beast.

I know a Tommy Allison team is never going to be terrible and Teague did make them looked like that Saturday. I feel that we might just be looking at a very special Teague team and barring major injury Teague vs Cameron Yoe will be a must see game. I do know that it was just a scrimmage but I feel like Teague is the real deal. I know the pass game has to improve but they did throw 2 TDs.

I know a Tommy Allison team is never going to be terrible and Teague did make them looked like that Saturday. I feel that we might just be looking at a very special Teague team and barring major injury Teague vs Cameron Yoe will be a must see game. I do know that it was just a scrimmage but I feel like Teague is the real deal. I know the pass game has to improve but they did throw 2 TDs.

Consider the competition covering them. Teague looks like a 1 trick pony right now, albeit a good trick.

Consider the competition covering them. Teague looks like a 1 trick pony right now, albeit a good trick.

we can't be no one trick pony with all the playmakers we have. We just have to get the ball in their hands and it's going to be lovely. The defense is real and our coaching staff is on point. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion