Elysian Fields Yellow Jackets @ Mineola Yellow Jackets

SteelJacket

I can see this same type score tomorrow night

Do u honestly think that EFs offense can put up 40 on Mineloas def??? (Chris Carter) C'MON MAN !!!! They have 575#'s of D1 commits on that line. It aint happening. Hey mineloa- use those two big boys to tie up efs oline on passing plays and send a middle linebacker behind them on a blitz on passing plays. An blitz everytime u see a single back set. An they will be lucky to get one score. Lol.

Do u honestly think that EFs offense can put up 40 on Mineloas def??? (Chris Carter) C'MON MAN !!!! They have 575#'s of D1 commits on that line. It aint happening. Hey mineloa- use those two big boys to tie up efs oline on passing plays and send a middle linebacker behind them on a blitz on passing plays. An blitz everytime u see a single back set. An they will be lucky to get one score. Lol.

sometimes that one lucky score will be enough it was last year.

Gameday!!! Everyone be safe traveling to and from the game. All of ya'll EF folks watch out for the exit off of I-20 at Lindale. It is exit 556 and it is very dangerous. It is a very short ramp on a steep downhill, DO NOT exit at 75+mph it could be ugly if traffic is backed up at the light.

Best of luck to both Jacket teams and hope for no injuries and that it is a well played game. We will see if the Mineola Jackets can get thru the No Fly Zone this time with better results. And as always GO JACKETS!!!!

Gameday!!! Everyone be safe traveling to and from the game. All of ya'll EF folks watch out for the exit off of I-20 at Lindale. It is exit 556 and it is very dangerous. It is a very short ramp on a steep downhill, DO NOT exit at 75+mph it could be ugly if traffic is backed up at the light.

Best of luck to both Jacket teams and hope for no injuries and that it is a well played game. We will see if the Mineola Jackets can get thru the No Fly Zone this time with better results. And as always GO JACKETS!!!!

thanks man i will pass this on to our fans and I also wish for safe travels and a injury free game as well. And GEAUX JACKETS!!!!

Idk man it could be a high scoring game but I hope its not boring as it was last yr and what you think Mineola is gonna shut out EF man plz lol are you serious lucky to get one score I've been very respectful of Mineola and I think they will win but I'm not saying EF can't win I'm just giving my honest opinion
  • Like 1

Hold up your not even from Mineola to be giving that kind of observation lol