When are you anti-GOPers going to trot out your 3rd party minoin?

KirtFalcon

Such idocy ... do you really believe Trump can be bought out? The establishment knows he can't be bought and it's finally sinking in. By "forcing" him to sign the pledge to run only as a republican, he has them by the balls now, they have to support him now if he gets the nomination. They thought they were trapping him, instead now they are forced to support him ... LOL

Beat me to it. I spewed my coffee when I read "Trump got bought out". Definitely a dumbest post of the year candidate. Congratulations Harey!!!

Beat me to it. I spewed my coffee when I read "Trump got bought out". Definitely a dumbest post of the year candidate. Congratulations Harey!!!

There are things more desirable than money that can be used to buy out someone........only the ignorant would believe that money is the only thing people desire........you goppers who actually support trump just keep proving my point.....trump is a DEMOCRAT........yet because he put an R after his name he's just fine with you guys now........

There are things more desirable than money that can be used to buy out someone........only the ignorant would believe that money is the only thing people desire........you goppers who actually support trump just keep proving my point.....trump is a DEMOCRAT........yet because he put an R after his name he's just fine with you guys now........

You're right. They probably bribed him with strippers and blow... dot dot dot lol

Such idocy ... do you really believe Trump can be bought out? The establishment knows he can't be bought and it's finally sinking in. By "forcing" him to sign the pledge to run only as a republican, he has them by the balls now, they have to support him now if he gets the nomination. They thought they were trapping him, instead now they are forced to support him ... LOL

Trump realizes if he runs as a third party candidate he is wasting his time and money. The GOP is the only avenue for him to find success in this election cycle.

You sound like kirt now....... :lol:

Don't get me wrong, if I was betting on the election, Clinton over Bush. I can't really figure out why Trump is still in it. But, theoretically, this is his avenue to success but even if he loses, he'll probably blow of the promise and run independently because he's Trump.

Don't get me wrong, if I was betting on the election, Clinton over Bush. I can't really figure out why Trump is still in it. But, theoretically, this is his avenue to success but even if he loses, he'll probably blow of the promise and run independently because he's Trump.

Jeb won't even get close enough to sniff the nomination. The Hilldabeast is toast and the only way she avoids total collapse is for the indictment to come after the nomination/election process. I don't know if Obama will pardon her or not, my guess is he lets her twist in the wind. The Dims are worried now that Biden has signaled he won't run. Bernie Sanders is an idiot that would lose in a landslide. I think someone like Elizabeth Warren or some other "name" liberal will be coazed into the race.

It's getting more and more likely Trump could very well get the reopublican noimination with possibly Cruz or Carson as a running mate. At this point, I'm betting neither Jeb, not the Hilldabeast will be on the ballot come Nov 2016 ...

I just see the woman as fake. I'll post the vid so you can see her husband, hillbilly bobby Joe

I'm not sure what to make of any of this. I can't help but like the fact that she took a stand against The Regime, but I also wonder about the motives. As far as her husband, just because he's from Kentucky, and wears overalls and a straw hat, he's a hillbilly? He might have just gotten off work and not had time to put on his suit.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this. I can't help but like the fact that she took a stand against The Regime, but I also wonder about the motives. As far as her husband, just because he's from Kentucky, and wears overalls and a straw hat, he's a hillbilly? He might have just gotten off work and not had time to put on his suit.

Uncle Jed dressed like that & he was a "GoZillionaire" as Forrest Gump would say...
  • Like 1

^

Just saying Cruz is not electable.

^

Just saying Cruz is not electable.

I'm not so sure about that, the more exposure he gets the better people like him. The libs and the media tries to demonize him like all true conservatives ....