Teague vs Lexington at Waco ISD

player73

Great game for Teague. Shepherd was very impressive running the ball. I think you have to give a lot of credit to the lines. Besides being out-athleted, Teague dominated the line of scrimmage. Lexington was breaking in a new offensive line, but I think as a Teague fan you should be pleased with that performance.

Good tune up for the Lions tonight. Shepherd stole the show by rushing for 249 yards and 5 touchdowns and added 11-14-141-1-0 passing. The defense played solid throughout the game. Lexington's QB can fling it around. Very impressive arm and release. Total team effort from the Lions as Busby, Coleman, and McWilliams busted Lexington for big plays as well. Secondary still has some improvement but came away with 3 INT's with Jones having 2 of the 3 picks. Big game next week as Teague travels to Mexia to take on the Blackats in a rivalry game that was renewed last year. Should be a dog fight

• Like 1

Teague showed that they are still explosive as ever.This Lion team is one of the overall biggest I can ever remember. QB Shepherd passed his first test but Mexia and Caldwell will present bigger tests the next two weeks. Secondary got a workout last night. Everyone got in on the action last night as Coach Osborn made sure everyone got PT. Lexington QB could be special the next three years.

Cameron YOE is beating Waco conally 63-0..........sorry liions. Its our year....again. Lol

We won't meet up till regional finals and that is a heck of a long way....not even thinking about Yall yet. An when or if that day comes it will be anyone's game with the Yoe the team to lose everything that day. Everyone will say Teague is just lucky to be there. Enough talk about Yoe and Teague game....TO Be Continued