MavGrad's a Week 1 Preview

Coach Rab

They are middle tier B10. Along the same lines as K State (b12), Tennessee(sec), Cal (PAC), and everyone not FSU (ACC)

And middle tier teams are generally the scary one's because they generally are competitive, and will at times be the one's to pull an upset.

I mean absolutely no offense to anyone with this comment, but some of you don't seem to know anything about Minnesota. They may not be a playoff caliber team, but they are NOT a bad football team.....especially at home. Take last year, the only team that truly dominated them was TCU. That game was in Ft. Worth. They played Wisconsin in Wisc very well. They played Ohio State at home to a 7 point game. They are a competitive team.

This

I'm not sure how over-rated TCU is. It was their first game, few thousand miles away against a decent team.m there was some rust to work off. Noise someone said earlier... A win is a win in week 1.

If Minnesota could contain Boykins scrambles, Minnesota would have forced 4-5 more punts...

TCU lost too many key players off a stout defense. That's the reason I didn't pick them for the playoffs

I mean absolutely no offense to anyone with this comment, but some of you don't seem to know anything about Minnesota. They may not be a playoff caliber team, but they are NOT a bad football team.....especially at home. Take last year, the only team that truly dominated them was TCU. That game was in Ft. Worth. They played Wisconsin in Wisc very well. They played Ohio State at home to a 7 point game. They are a competitive team.

Doesn't Adrian Peterson play for Minnesota lol.

• Like 1

Really interested in the Washington/Boise State game. That should be a lot of fun...

If you want to stay up,until 1AM :D

TCU lost too many key players off a stout defense. That's the reason I didn't pick them for the playoffs

Their D looked solid last night though. The offense overall looked shaky

A very good point. TCU has tons of time to right the ship.

The ship will be afloat until November 27th. TCU is a replica of 2014 OU. Baylor will light up that TCU D. Fat Boy will whine, BU will win big. Repost this when this prophecy comes to fruition.