Week 2: Hughes Springs @ Arp

Horns85

Well they know where to find us. Ain't nobody hiding.

+100. You can't miss them either so I'm told. One is 5'5" 230lbs and the other is 6'9" 300lbs. I was just gonna shake hands as usual but now I'm gonna wear my MMA tights and gloves just in case. ;):)

+100. You can't miss them either so I'm told. One is 5'5" 230lbs and the other is 6'9" 300lbs. I was just gonna shake hands as usual but now I'm gonna wear my MMA tights and gloves just in case. ;):)

Looks like I'm gonna have to open up a can on somebody. Just how big a boy are ya?

At 4 popcorns an a lolly pop ea I think I got the under side covered. Cheaper than the pewit guys where. They cost me a coke too. But hey was worth seeing them go from 1st and goal at 4 to 4th and goal and forever to score. Lolol. We got the ball back.

So 2154 dad, according to some of your posts it appears that you are strongly suggesting you moved to Arp from Overton for athletic purposes. Any clarification for us commoners.

Surely not, why would ANYONE move to Arp just to play football? Especially if they were expecting to win any time soon?!! ;)

Don't mean to troll, but I bet Arp keeps this one close at home. Hope both teams come out healthy.Don't mean to troll, but I bet Arp keeps this one close at home. Hope both teams come out healthy.

i kinda don't think it stay close long. :) got a feeling it's gonna be very very ugly by half. Heard Arp asked the cheer leaders to play so we had some size on the line.