Paul Pewitt @ Waskom Week Two

Wild74

Paul Pewitt at Waskom  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

I didnt much physicality at all from the Oline. I dont care what u do as a lineman just do it fast and with a attitude. Haha

They was moving some people around, I was surprised by big Chris play, he was doing a good job, both he and big Jack. Playing the guard positions they did a good job of blocking down. They are only 10th graders and need some more experience. We didn't have any mis-snaps and that is a good thing.

They was moving some people around, I was surprised by big Chris play, he was doing a good job, both he and big Jack. Playing the guard positions they did a good job of blocking down. They are only 10th graders and need some more experience. We didn't have any mis-snaps and that is a good thing.

600+ #'s of stinking MEAN!!

Sounds pretty similar to waskom brahmas1.. I think after this game waskoms newer guys will start stepping up an be a bit more physical on the line.. their new qbs look great, nice to see some pass plays

Yeah, with two legitimate "chunkers" back there, we shouldn't be as predictable as in the past. But them again ew were pretty unpredictable when we were one dimensional also.

This will just be another game for us to learn from don't really expect us to do much

+1.... I've been on the Pewitt side of the spectrum as well. Just a good opportunity to see where you guys are at. Best thing is this game won't affect yalls playoff chances anyways so it's all good. I think yall will be okay once they get the system figured out. Pewitt kids always play hard and that's a plus for sure. Good luck to y'all this year and see yall Friday.

Not exactly, he started in 2013, and got hurt in second game last year and played some in a couple more games. Back up QB threw for something like 2500 yds and won the starting job.

Ok gotcha I know that qb that played against us last year in playoffs was pretty good

Hughes also got in on a pretty 45 yard pass play against Center, pretty...... pretty........pretty.... pretty good

Amazing what the kid can do if given enough time to throw the ball. He can tote the rock pretty well also. Next year is gonna be something special. Just hope all can stay healthy.