Paul Pewitt @ Waskom Week Two

Wild74

Paul Pewitt at Waskom  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Why? Kumrow and his staff played the same non district last year with a ton of injuries and people were ready to run him off. District is pretty soft aside from HS so they should be good to go.

Agree, that District's competition level went way down when EF & Waskom left.

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but lets be clear. He broke his ankle in the second games of last years season, so there was no competition for the starting position. He played on a broke ankle for four weeks, play was very limited very and he would not tell anyone he was hurting because he did not care what position he played he just wanted to play. Also, the offense was changed when he got hurt & the backup qb took over. As far as right now he is still recovering from having bone marrow taken from the bone of his right leg to be put in his broke ankle in addition to 5 screws and a plate. So get your facts straight, he did not loose anything, he suffered an injury. Ryan is an excellent qb, but if your going to comment at least post the truth

Not sure about the boys ankle, but his arm seemed juuuuuuuuuuuuust fine on that TD throw vs Center.

Yep. Sounds good. I think they only score on our second string in the second half when it's out of hand already.

I was tempted to say Waskom by 50 but i took into account the second string. No offense to Pewitt but i just dont think "learning" the spread against a defense as fast as Waskoms could ever turn out well.

Anybody got the time of the JV game tonight, is there a 7th and 8th grade game before?

I need to make plans on when I am getting sick this afternoon! :lol:

I could be wrong but doesnt 7th and 8th start next week?

Waskom will be playing in its home opener tonight against Pewitt and I expect nothing less than a phenomenal performance! Looking forward to seeing the stands packed and the wildcats going after their second win!!! I predict us to win and begin 2-0!!!

Waskom - 49

Paul Pewitt - 12

Waskom Wildcats 2015 (1-0)

Waskom vs. Center - W - 34-22