Paul Pewitt @ Waskom Week Two

Wild74

Paul Pewitt at Waskom  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Seems like Mr. Wonderful maybe in over his head!!!

Seems like Mr. Wonderful maybe in over his head!!!

sure looks like it.think i'll keep my mouth shut and not say exactly what's on my mind right now. not too many folks would like it. not around here anyway

Wow!!! Pewitt has turned into a laughing stock!!! Great hire!!!!! Kumrow needs to be reinstated and move that guy to the junior high. What a shame!! Where are you Brahmafan please tell me what happened to the guy you said Pewitt was getting. Brahma pride is gone!!!

Great game tonight! Proud of our young men for playing hard! We work very hard at practice and it pays off on Fridays!! Have to get prepared for a big game next week!! Very happy to be 2-0!! Like to say hats off to the Brahmas on a clean game! Good luck to yall this year. Yall will get the kinks worked out for sure. Have some good athletes to work with! Safe travels home!

Can someone tell Kumrow to please go help Gentry out of that wet paper sack because he obviously can't coach his way out of it!!!!

We have made mistakes in the last two games that jh coaches don't make.

Hey school board, we appreciate what you did for our kids.

I need to remind you people that the Slot T lost 52-12 to Arp last year and 63-12 to Waskom. Same record of 0-2 but a score differential of 115-24 vs 50-0. That's 65 points not allowed difference but still 0-2 against the same common opponents.

GBB you know last year Pewitt had crazy injuries. They brought back 9 players on defense that's why the scores are different. They haven't had 5 first downs in a game yet.