Paul Pewitt @ Waskom Week Two

Wild74

Paul Pewitt at Waskom  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Waskom's offense will be a work in progress this year. Defense will carry them through the season. Pewitt QB in the spread may want to pull out extra padding for this game. I don't think Waskom will meet a team as athletic as Center until the playoffs. Spread offense not generally real efficient for running the clock down. Waskom will likely burn a lot more clock than Pewitt in this game.

Waskom's offense will be a work in progress this year. Defense will carry them through the season. Pewitt QB in the spread may want to pull out extra padding for this game. I don't think Waskom will meet a team as athletic as Center until the playoffs. Spread offense not generally real efficient for running the clock down. Waskom will likely burn a lot more clock than Pewitt in this game.

District hasn't even started yet and your talking playoffs lol

I think pewitt will start getting the spread down when district rolls around our biggest problem is the qb gets in to much of a hurry and drops the snap

With the guards pulling in opposite directions and running into each other... I think he has to be in a hurry. If the PP cows BIGGEST problem was the qb, yall would be in a good shape for district. But the offense is the BIGGEST problem. Can it be fixed before district... doubtful.

Sounds pretty similar to waskom brahmas1.. I think after this game waskoms newer guys will start stepping up an be a bit more physical on the line.. their new qbs look great, nice to see some pass plays

I didnt much physicality at all from the Oline. I dont care what u do as a lineman just do it fast and with a attitude. Haha

Td89 waskom is a playoff team this year anyone can tell u that.. ef is a playoff team no doubt. . Both need stay healthy tho thats only thing I see that can stop it

I know but I don't like playoff talk this early didn't mean no harm just like taking one game at a time and not over look anybody and your right about staying healthy we lost #28 against Frankston that set us back but I agree with ya.