Big Sandy (1-0) @ Rivercrest (0-1)

ScoutingReport

Last year's score BS 38 RC 14

Last week's games:

Big Sandy def Quitman 27-14

Rivercrest lost Dekalb 46-0

Big Sandy travels to Rivercrest Friday night.

Big Sandy had their good moments and there bad moments in week 1 with Quitman. Big Sandy turned the ball over 5 times, but did get 3 of those back.

Not sure about the Rivercrest game, but the score says a lot!

This game is what the Wildcats make of it. Execute and cut down on the turnovers and it should be a pretty easy victory. If they don't, could be a long night.

But I'm going 40-8 Big Sandy. Your thoughts?

Don't know anything about Big Sandy, however I saw Rivercrest against De Kalb. The Rebels are a very young team. They played hard and will get better as the youngsters mature, but at this point Big Sandy should not have much of a problem.

Be sure to take some bug spray, you will need it in "The Swamp".

J2c better drink plenty of water so you don't cramp up trying to keep up with big sandy flying up and down the field this week.

J2c better drink plenty of water so you don't cramp up trying to keep up with big sandy flying up and down the field this week. Big sandy by 35

Big Sandy should easily take this one. RC is young, have some decent players, just going to take some time.

It may still be the swamp; but, the field took on an off season transformation. The playing surface itself is probably the best grass surface in NE Texas. I only wish the greens at the area golf courses were that nice.