Big Sandy (1-0) @ Rivercrest (0-1)

ScoutingReport

Guest OriginalBulldog

The JV game was 14-0 Rivercrest last year...not always a good predictor but, they are both young teams. I think Rivercrest can make it interesting if they play all 4 quarters.

• Like 1

The JV game was 14-0 Rivercrest last year...not always a good predictor but, they are both young teams. I think Rivercrest can make it interesting if they play all 4 quarters.

Not being disrespectful, but don't see it staying close at all. Big Sandy will finally have a full team this week and unfortunately Rivercrest is on the other end of that. But you never know.

Not being disrespectful, but don't see it staying close at all. Big Sandy will finally have a full team this week and unfortunately Rivercrest is on the other end of that. But you never know.

Agreed. I kind of alluded to that earlier when I said something about BS running up and down the field but someone said I was instigating. I dont even have an Instagram. I look for this one to get ugly but we will see.

Babyboy you're delusional, until we stop someone from running up and down the field it's what we get. But trying to twist someone's words like you did earlier is just ignorant!!!!!

No RebalSue I am not dillusional or dilusional. Big Sandy will beat y'all like a drum.

I wish the best of luck for Rivercrest every year, but they just have no size whatsoever. There are a couple of big boys every season. But, not enough size. The Rebels haven't had any big boys in a while.

Well, that's not good for Rivercrest then. Big Sandy comes in with boys ( men ) 323, 304, 280, 280, 260, and on....

It's not???

Seriously, this is probably the most talented team to take the field for BS since then. Not saying they are going to be that good, but the talent is there, up to them on what they want to do with it. But yes, we are excited!

Yes, very exciting times and a really bright future for us. With Kerry Strong and the other coaches guiding this team the ceiling is very high.

I wish the best of luck for Rivercrest every year, but they just have no size whatsoever. There are a couple of big boys every season. But, not enough size. The Rebels haven't had any big boys in a while.

They looked pretty massive to me last year, but maybe that was just in comparison to Clarksville.

Guest OriginalBulldog

Well, I remember them from 05....that team was great, beat the best team Rivercrest has put out in awhile, barely loss district to Wolfe City. Charles Swann ran a great program at Rivercrest that year and I don't think these Rebels are there yet, but could be in 2 years.

Well, I remember them from 05....that team was great, beat the best team Rivercrest has put out in awhile, barely loss district to Wolfe City. Charles Swann ran a great program at Rivercrest that year and I don't think these Rebels are there yet, but could be in 2 years.

Big Sandy did have a great team that year. I mean they were taking down schools that were 2 classes bigger than them...Miss those days.

This group of BS has a lot of talent. I think the DLine and OLine are just as good as that 05 team as long as they don't take plays off.

We just got to be mentally more focused than what we have been the last couple of outings. All the talent in the world.