Louis Farrahkhan calls for 10,000 cop killers

DaveTV1

You Still haven't answered my question...

The what's wrong with Nac question? Everything except I guess SFA and that road in the downtown area lol. As for your question though, the water that makes those people crazy in that town and of course that school that consider us their rivals, is the biggest things.

^^^ It has been years since I spent any time in Nac, but I have always liked it better than Lufkin. I guess you don't like it for the same reason a lot of other towns dislike their close neighbors; it's just a rivalry thing between schools. I still prefer Nac over Lufkin...😋

Not shocking, you're crazy just like the people from there...😆

No; can you furnish a link?

after that go learn about the cop killing that man in Dallas jail lobby. black cop, white man. maybe this cop killings stuff ain't all about race after all?

all lives matter.

Unsubstantiated claim! Please site references....

This was a statement from a psych prof that I had at Panola in like 2001... I just Google and can't find any statistics in the state of Texas on mental health except the state % as compared to the rest of the US...

This was a statement from a psych prof that I had at Panola in like 2001... I just Google and can't find any statistics in the state of Texas on mental health except the state % as compared to the rest of the US...

Don't you KNOW??? ALL Pcychiatrists are Crazy!!!😜 I eagerly await your sorrowful retraction.:p

Don't you KNOW??? ALL Pcychiatrists are Crazy!!! I eagerly await your sorrowful retraction.:p

I thought that is what my post was... I never met any crazies in Carthage. I saw a severely retarded inbred families at a clinic in Carthage once. But who am I to judge? I'm from Marshall...

breaking news. Cop just killed in west Texas.

go get the lowdown Immortal.

For anyone still interested in this, the officer was bound, gagged, tortured, and murdered in his home. The bad guys used the officer's blood to write anti-cop messages on the walls. The suspects have been arrested.

breaking news. Cop just killed in west Texas.

For anyone still interested in this, the officer was bound, gagged, tortured, and murdered in his home. The bad guys used the officer's blood to write anti-cop messages on the walls. The suspects have been arrested.

Newsflash..cops get killed sometimes. I'm not jumping on you, but this isn't something that started this year.

Yep. Happens all the time. No need to give this even a second glance.

thanks five-o.

I'm having a hard time with all this.