ARMED BLACK PANTHERS TO TEXAS COPS: ‘WE WILL START CREEPING UP ON YOU IN THE DARKNESS’

Guest 4to3

When?

Have you been asleep?

I would like to know when as well. Pres Obama has attempted to make much needed change in this country. Some has been accomplished but the other side has blocked much of it unfortunately. I would be fine if he spoke in favor of what the Panthers are saying. To say that it isnt true that it is open season on black people by cops and practically every other race you must have a very different view than where I am sitting.

I would like to know when as well. Pres Obama has attempted to make much needed change in this country. Some has been accomplished but the other side has blocked much of it unfortunately. I would be fine if he spoke in favor of what the Panthers are saying. To say that it isnt true that it is open season on black people by cops and practically every other race you must have a very different view than where I am sitting.

The only thing your boy barry has tried to do is change us from a FREE country to a communist dictatorship.......barry is liar and his lies have obviously been swallowed hook, line, and sinker by you......

Open season on black people? answer me this bamaboy. Who killed more black people last night? other black people or cops?

• Like 1