Waskom @ Hughes Springs Sept 11th

Wild74

Waskom @ Hughes Springs  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom has beaten Hughes Springs 2 years in a roll, will it be three?

I can't wait for tomorrow night. The underdog HS Mustangs with a good chance to knock off the defending State Champs currently ranked #1 in the State off their pedestal! I know you Waskom folks is all cocky and all with your wild, lopsided predictions, but I think you will be surprised at the difference in this Mustang team. Amazing what a years worth of corndogs can do to a good group of kids. Counting down the hours.......

And these Kids are not quitters! I still can't believe you said that about our kids Ring! You should be ashamed. Can't wait to prove you wrong tomorrow night. Insinuating that our coaches set lower goals than your coaches and y'all have the market cornered on pride and determination. Come on 730 Friday!

And these Kids are not quitters! I still can't believe you said that about our kids Ring! You should be ashamed. Can't wait to prove you wrong tomorrow night. Insinuating that our coaches set lower goals than your coaches and y'all have the market cornered on pride and determination. Come on 730 Friday!

LOL. you know I love you HS. We got a lull here for you to go looking back to contest something I posted for somebody last night. I know that they won't quit of course. Waskom will give it their all though, and may the best team win. The thing about this matchup is that it has the atmosphere of a playoff game. Hope that is a good thing for both teams sake.

I heard HS won on Penetrations. Good enough for me!

Whatever you say HS! Sounds like though tomorrow night might be a sad time up there. I decided not to stay the night up there. What with it being 9/11 and yall being so disappointed after the game, HS might not be safe for smiling people.

Whatever you say HS! Sounds like though tomorrow night might be a sad time up there. I decided not to stay the night up there. What with it being 9/11 and yall being so disappointed after the game, HS might not be safe for smiling people.

On a serious note. It may not be safe anywhere crowds gather tomorrow. Sad state of affairs our country is in. We can only pray and stay aware. Ok .....that's enough of the serious stuff.lol

On a serious note. It may not be safe anywhere crowds gather tomorrow. Sad state of affairs our country is in. We can only pray and stay aware. Ok .....that's enough of the serious stuff.lol

yep. I now live in the woods with a water well. But poking fun on Smoaky much easier on the mind. Dont need much of mine to hold my own with Mustang fans :rofl: