Carthage at Nacogdoches

DAWG91

Great game!! Just too many mistakes by Nac...2 really bad interceptions the first one was the difference in the game. We also had a dropped td pass. Growing paines of a young team!! We have a week off to work on the 5 wide receiver set for Lufkin...congrats Carthage, Scott surratt is a great coach and good man. I wish yall the best.

Great game!! Just too many mistakes by Nac...2 really bad interceptions the first one was the difference in the game. We also had a dropped td pass. Growing paines of a young team!! We have a week off to work on the 5 wide receiver set for Lufkin...congrats Carthage, Scott surratt is a great coach and good man. I wish yall the best.

Classy Post Nacwagons!😎

Carthage playing hard, physical football. We got some kids that love to bring the hat. Starting to learn how to win. Still making too many mistakes, but all the mistakes we have made are very coachable. Surratt still not afraid to give a team the ball on our 20 yard line on 4th down! A lot of young kids looked good tonight. Defense is going to be REALLY good by the time playoffs roll around. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we aren't one of the top units in the state once the playoffs get started. Oline starting to look like "Carthage" Oline again. Passing game improving. We are getting better, but still have a long way to go for #5. That's what we play for in title town, is ships. Anything less is unacceptable! Dawgpound!

Agree. Great game! I guess that's the way we are going to play all of our games this season, way too close for comfort. Nac showed guts and battled back in the 2nd half. Good luck the rest of the season. See you guys next year for hopefully another good ballgame like always.

Agree. Great game! I guess that's the way we are going to play all of our games this season, way too close for comfort. Nac showed guts and battled back in the 2nd half. Good luck the rest of the season. See you guys next year for hopefully another good ballgame like always.

I think the coaches like playing each other!! Typically good games and it makes both teams better.