Carthage at Nacogdoches

DAWG91

But Lufkin is garbage the last several years. They don't make it out of the 1st round...even after they are one of the biggest schools in there classification! So maybe the Nac Lufkin game will continue being competitive like the last 2 years. My, my how times have changed for poor big brother! Nac is your rival now!!

Great game Nac. I love playing you guys, even when we get beat by ya'll. I'm serious. I can only think of one year ( our 16-0 season) where we stomped ya'll. All other years you beat us or we barely won. When we have our great runs I know playing Nac helped get us there. #19 is the real deal. I just knew that first long pass was going for a TD then zoom he's there for the tackle. Blazing speed! Now, lick your wounds and get ready for lufkin and we'll see ya'll again next year.

Don't know what it is about that but they are a huge thorn in our side. One of my Sunday school kids is on nacs oline. Had a lot of fun with the trash talk with his mom. Even at 28-11 I knew better. Good luck Nac. Have a feeling yall will be making a big bang next year.

But Lufkin is garbage the last several years. They don't make it out of the 1st round...even after they are one of the biggest schools in there classification! So maybe the Nac Lufkin game will continue being competitive like the last 2 years. My, my how times have changed for poor big brother! Nac is your rival now!!

Here you go trying to start something again, because you're still butt hurt from that last thread.

Here you go trying to start something again, because you're still butt hurt from that last thread.

Not even a little bit. Why would I be butt hurt. The more the season goes on the more what I said is absolutely true. Anybody that doesn't see that isn't very smart. I'm not trying to start anything. If you read the thread it was started with me. I could care less about Lufkin or any other big classification school in ETX. They don't get it done in the playoffs plain and simple. Could the big 3 beat all of the 4a schools, ya I would hope so. Can they beat schools there own size in the playoffs? No.

Not even a little bit. Why would I be butt hurt. The more the season goes on the more what I said is absolutely true. Anybody that doesn't see that isn't very smart. I'm not trying to start anything. If you read the thread it was started with me. I could care less about Lufkin or any other big classification school in ETX. They don't get it done in the playoffs plain and simple. Could the big 3 beat all of the 4a schools, ya I would hope so. Can they beat schools there own size in the playoffs? No.

The more the season goes on.....What in the heck are you even talking about? West Monroe was supposed to win that game and our other loss is to one of those other big 3 schools that you are talking about. If Lufkin and JT didn't beat schools their own size or bigger, they wouldn't have been to several semis and won state titles in the largest classification in the state. Longview has a title too, has been to several state championships, has won several district titles and playoffs games over teams that were around the same size or much bigger. It's not easy winning a state title in the new 5A and old 4A, because if it was, Carthage would have won one when they were a old 4A school..

The more the season goes on.....What in the heck are you even talking about? West Monroe was supposed to win that game and our other loss is to one of those other big 3 schools that you are talking about. If Lufkin and JT didn't beat schools their own size or bigger, they wouldn't have been to several semis and won state titles in the largest classification in the state. Longview has a title too, has been to several state championships, has won several district titles and playoffs games over teams that were around the same size or much bigger. It's not easy winning a state title in the new 5A and old 4A, because if it was, Carthage would have won one when they were a old 4A school..

Ok, guy. Whatever you say. Carthage or any other top 4a programs don't have 2000 kids either. I'm not arguing anything except that you said I was butt hurt from the last thread. Well the last thread my only comment was that Carthage and several other schools would compete in both the "big" districts in ETX, and you guys acted like I was an idiot. I think that its evident after 3 weeks. On to the next thread. Enjoy 5-6 or 6-5.