Pewitt @ Jefferson

brahmas1

43 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Jefferson

This rivalry has taken a serious lack of luster pill. seems all the good teams of the past 25 years are all losing their desire to win. I expect Jefferson and PP to win year after year. I sure hope the Dfields, Jefferson, PP, L-K, and the other small schools can get their stuff together and start playing ball again. Lets go guys. If Hughes Springs can keep it going I know y'all can.

going with the home team, but its a toss up for me

If Pewitt's defense keeps playing hard and maybe the offense will start improving they should win a few games. I don't know a lot about Jefferson this year but Pewitt usually plays pretty good against them. If they can pull out a win in the first 5 games it sure would help their confidence going into district.

Pewitt offense is in a lot of trouble. Hard to switch to spread an have success early when you don't have the athletes for it. The defense is not bad at all just need help from offense to stay off field. The kids still believe in the new coaches an offense don't think the fans do. Gonna be a interesting next couple weeks in Brahma Land!!

• Like 1

Pewitt offense is in a lot of trouble. Hard to switch to spread an have success early when you don't have the athletes for it. The defense is not bad at all just need help from offense to stay off field. The kids still believe in the new coaches an offense don't think the fans do. Gonna be a interesting next couple weeks in Brahma Land!!

The fans wanted change they got it. Now you reap the benefits of the change.

• Like 2