Pewitt @ Jefferson

brahmas1

43 members have voted

1. 1. who will win

• Pewitt
    • Jefferson

That 7pts came from a bad punt snap almost on the goal line

Go play on your own playground, y'all are the same EF fans think you will win the super bowl when you just an average team. When a team as Jefferson hands you 3 turnovers and you only blow them out by 12pts. You are a below average team.

That 7pts came from a bad punt snap almost on the goal line

TD, I'm glad that you can find anything you can to brag about, or make excuses for, after "not blowing" Jefferson out. Or going to blow them out in your words lol. I'm also happy for you that you finally got that "big" win over Jefferson. You just can't be happy though...still finding anything and everything you can to hate on a team that in your own words.."playa, this game right here, this game right here is the one we've been waiting on, Jefferson fans knows it's coming...and blah blah and more blah! #still disappointed. Man move on dang, you beat a team by 12pts that you were suppose to win by 28, and that game could've been closer if their rb hadn't fumbled on the 2 going in after breaking 5 or 6 tackles.

TD, I'm glad that you can find anything you can to brag about, or make excuses for, after "not blowing" Jefferson out. Or going to blow them out in your words lol. I'm also happy for you that you finally got that "big" win over Jefferson. You just can't be happy though...still finding anything and everything you can to hate on a team that in your own words.."playa, this game right here, this game right here is the one we've been waiting on, Jefferson fans knows it's coming...and blah blah and more blah! #still disappointed. Man move on dang, you beat a team by 12pts that you were suppose to win by 28, and that game could've been closer if their rb hadn't fumbled on the 2 going in after breaking 5 or 6 tackles.

YOU MAD BRO LOL?

I was beginning to think that I was the only one that thought td89 had an excuse for everything!

No excuse that was a fact the only time Jefferson came close to scoring is when EF fumbled inside their own 10 now if the facts hurts you get over it.

Go play on your own playground, y'all are the same EF fans think you will win the super bowl when you just an average team. When a team as Jefferson hands you 3 turnovers and you only blow them out by 12pts. You are a below average team.

Guess you mad too huh bro lol but you might be right we might not even make the playoffs who knows right we're a below average team that beat a even lower average team in Jefferson

Word out of Pewitt is the coach says it's a process. Look for 10 first downs this week!! Brahma pride is back!!!

More like 20 first downs! Great game Bulls, totally dominated Jefferson up front on both sides of the ball. I was really impressed with Pewitt tonight.