Groesbeck at Teague

player73

Teague by 35.

I'm hoping to see a fire in these boys for losing their first regular season game since November 8th 2013.

Other than 1, maybe 2 o linemen, these guys have been role players. They broke last years Sr class' streak...

As you can already see, Tig is missing them seniors and their passing game...

Actually Slappy Teague had 100 yards through the air in Friday's game. An also 297 on the ground the identity has changed but yes you can not replace a Aaron Mitchell or Austin skinner in a passing game but Sheppard is a dual threat guy....he took off and out ran everyone on the Mexia defense something Austin could never do. Probably will be the lions only lose in regular season! But we will see.....defense is way better than last years defense and we still need to improve on passing defense so only will get better!

An what is sad In Friday's game we didn't need to throw the ball the run game was trucking Mexia I believe we threw the ball 17 times I would of liked to just see it thrown 10 times and have 7 more rushing plays may would of been a different story but our OC is still a little DJ crazy but hopefully he will grow out of it! Needed to work on passing game against an athletic secondary like mexia's

Teague will not see a more athletic team like Mexia the rest of the year in the regular season. I realize Malakoff and Westwood have athletes but not all over the field like Mexia. Groesbeck and Teague will be a good matchup. The Goats are playing with some confidence right now.# 24 and #5 can play. Look for Teague to rebound in their home opener before the hometown fans.

Just talked to friend of mine who was at the Teague game.He told me not to b fooled by the score because Teague is offensively challenged cuz the O.C has no idea how to create an offense to fit the talent they have.I guess it was the genius of Austin Skinner these past few yrs.I guess the O.C ain't much of an O.C without the big 3. I also hear that Teague is very undisiplined,4 or 5 personal fouls and 3 players ejected from the game.But a bright note about the Lions from what I hear is that the DEFENSE is on point,especially against the run.The way things r going now the Lions maybe 1 and done n the postseason.Hopefully they get the O figured out soon!

Just talked to friend of mine who was at the Teague game.He told me not to b fooled by the score because Teague is offensively challenged cuz the O.C has no idea how to create an offense to fit the talent they have.I guess it was the genius of Austin Skinner these past few yrs.I guess the O.C ain't much of an O.C without the big 3. I also hear that Teague is very undisiplined,4 or 5 personal fouls and 3 players ejected from the game.But a bright note about the Lions from what I hear is that the DEFENSE is on point,especially against the run.The way things r going now the Lions maybe 1 and done n the postseason.Hopefully they get the O figured out soon!