Groesbeck at Teague

player73

Just talked to friend of mine who was at the Teague game.He told me not to b fooled by the score because Teague is offensively challenged cuz the O.C has no idea how to create an offense to fit the talent they have.I guess it was the genius of Austin Skinner these past few yrs.I guess the O.C ain't much of an O.C without the big 3. I also hear that Teague is very undisiplined,4 or 5 personal fouls and 3 players ejected from the game.But a bright note about the Lions from what I hear is that the DEFENSE is on point,especially against the run.The way things r going now the Lions maybe 1 and done n the postseason.Hopefully they get the O figured out soon!

Just talked to friend of mine who was at the Teague game.He told me not to b fooled by the score because Teague is offensively challenged cuz the O.C has no idea how to create an offense to fit the talent they have.I guess it was the genius of Austin Skinner these past few yrs.I guess the O.C ain't much of an O.C without the big 3. I also hear that Teague is very undisiplined,4 or 5 personal fouls and 3 players ejected from the game.But a bright note about the Lions from what I hear is that the DEFENSE is on point,especially against the run.The way things r going now the Lions maybe 1 and done n the postseason.Hopefully they get the O figured out soon!

Teague lost 6 legitimate playmakers and more importantly senior leadership. Not saying the Lions don't have leadership but they don't have the guys they looked up to forever and as expected some growing pains in the process. All those kids spoiled Teague last few seasons. Teague will be fine offensively. Groesbeck had a good game plan and swarmed defensively. Teague defense is playing solid football. Kicking game has to improve.

Slappy Teague won't be firing Coach O any time soon....he will have to leave on his own for us to lose that coach just saying. Also we will be fine Defense is gonna keep us from losing these early games and district game till the offense is found. If we don't get the offense going then it will be one and done but I believe we have too many athletes not to have a great offense before the playoffs.

Your're right WestFootball Teague had more than the big 3 but the big 3 made the O.C look like he knew what he was doing. Now that the big 3 isn't there it seems the O.C hasn't got a clue on how to design an offense to fit the talent that the Lions have,an they have a ton of talent it's just not being used correctly from my understanding.

I doubt in my lifetime Teague will ever have an offense like the Skinner led offense last year. He had receivers that ran precision routes and a 2,000 yard rusher who would pick up and hit anyone who tried to lay a hand on Skinner. Without a doubt they were one of the best in 3a. With that being said there is no way this year O will be any better than they were last year. But, but the Defense is much , much better and they are carrying the Lions so far. It's not like we lost the game. The Lions scored 28 unanswered points after falling behind 8-6 to beat a much improved Groesbeck team.

Yall have to remember also that we have a QB that hasn't played that position since the 9th grade and alot of young skill players that's only going to get better with time. Ppl coming on here like we are 0-3 saying they can't wait till we fire another coach well let me say that ain't going to happen. When we win the rest of our regular season games and head into the playoffs on a high note I wonder what yall guys going to say then. It's a great day to be a Teague Lion